No announcement yet.

Texas teen arrested after grandmother thwarts mass shooting plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Nonsense. Use your situational awareness. If you aren’t the first man down, you have a fighting chance to return fire. Stop thinking like a sheep.
    You're talking to a guy who hero worships people that call him "stupid", and who thinks its impressive to go online and lie about his accomplishments (or better yet, his complete lack thereof).

Do you really think he is capable of situational awareness and independent thought?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      for real one thing I see that they ALL have in common is that it appears that these guys get ZERO pussay
      Exactly.

It's not about party loyalty.

We've had people of all political philosophies do this, and some who are apolitical people.

But Javi is correct, it seems to be a common denominator that these guys are typically societal/school outcasts, and that seems to be a contributing factor.

People need to look at the data objectively, as opposed to trying to cherry pick the data to try and score political points.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Exactly.

It's not about party loyalty.

We've had people of all political philosophies do this, and some who are apolitical people.

But Javi is correct, it seems to be a common denominator that these guys are typically societal/school outcasts, and that seems to be a contributing factor.

People need to look at the data objectively, as opposed to trying to cherry pick the data to try and score political points.
        guys do ya remember before when we made a thread about alphas and betas?

and there was one guy in there we posted about cuz he even made fun of himself saying he has an egg shaped head? He was calling the "jock" guys (alphas) NORMIES...

I remember it well... normies... who the hell calls other humans normies (normal people)....

then I remember alpha/beta etc.

Also in that thread was about the shooting in washington state iirc.... how it was on a thread (other site) literally the day before saying "watch the news pm college north west area" and how there was alot of posters on that site literally encouraging the supposed would be shooter and telling him to

no joke

telling him to "get a high score"

DA FUQ!?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          for real one thing I see that they ALL have in common is that it appears that these guys get ZERO pussay

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            This guy doesn't fit the profile.
            Glad they arrested this Arab.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              shiiiiit am I lying?

Comment

This cant be because hes not white.

Comment

Working...
                X