Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] Does Fury Have Wilder Shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    You make some silly threads. Fury doesn't even have a choice he HAS to fight wlad next. That oaf will get baptized
    Yeah he didn't look scared at all to me. Not sure where people get these ideas

Comment

Originally posted by mylo86 View Post
      People on twitter saying that Tyson went after Froch after the Wilder fight and Froch ran away. Anyone know what happened?
      **** I doubt that, Froch would whup Fury's ass in a street fight

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        **** I doubt that, Froch would whup Fury's ass in a street fight

Wouldnt Fury be twice his size though? Wonder why it all kicked off

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Mike Tyson?
          tyson fury hits tyson fury with a right uppercut.

Comment

I see the Wilder bandwagon starting to form.

Comment

What gives you the impression he doesn't want to fight Fury... In fact I remember Wilder calling out Fury after the Harrison fight. Also the man does have a mandatory to happen most likely a month or two after Fury/Klitchko. If they both were to were their retrospective matches I'm more than sure we will see a Fury/Wilder fight by late 2016 or early 2017. So stop the hating and trying to bait more hate toward an individual who receives entirely to much hate... When you have fighter like Lomochenko who haven't fought a real body since his title win, or Rigondeaux who has yet to fight stiff compition since his win against Donaire, or Garica who continues to fight lesser opposition, or Golovkin who just continues to fight "nobody's" and doesn't push for greatness when it's right in front of him... All these fighters are loved but their lack of compition I rarely spoken of, of course outside of Golovkin.

I enjoy Wilder, his lack of certain skill makes him exciting to watch. Much like Fury, who many want to say "I would rather forget" about Fury being dropped by lesser opposition as well or the fact the man hit himself by an uppercut (in my eyes worse than losing footing)... But you can argue it was when he was young and that may be correct. What remains a mystery is why Fury is getting so much love for horrible sleeper for a fight, a fight that made previous Klitschko fights amazingly exciting and yet this man gets this ridiculous praise? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by mylo86 View Post
                Wouldnt Fury be twice his size though? Wonder why it all kicked off
                Yeah sure...Froch has alot of sand though.

**** they were prolly both drunk as hell and just playfighting or somethin.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Fury bullies him to the ropes and stops him.
                  Dude, this is so stupid it's funny... what gives you that impression, from what he did to cruiserweight Cunningham.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                    What gives you the impression he doesn't want to fight Fury... In fact I remember Wilder calling out Fury after the Harrison fight. Also the man does have a mandatory to happen most likely a month or two after Fury/Klitchko. If they both were to were their retrospective matches I'm more than sure we will see a Fury/Wilder fight by late 2016 or early 2017. So stop the hating and trying to bait more hate toward an individual who receives entirely to much hate... When you have fighter like Lomochenko who haven't fought a real body since his title win, or Rigondeaux who has yet to fight stiff compition since his win against Donaire, or Garica who continues to fight lesser opposition, or Golovkin who just continues to fight "nobody's" and doesn't push for greatness when it's right in front of him... All these fighters are loved but their lack of compition I rarely spoken of, of course outside of Golovkin.

I enjoy Wilder, his lack of certain skill makes him exciting to watch. Much like Fury, who many want to say "I would rather forget" about Fury being dropped by lesser opposition as well or the fact the man hit himself by an uppercut (in my eyes worse than losing footing)... But you can argue it was when he was young and that may be correct. What remains a mystery is why Fury is getting so much love for horrible sleeper for a fight, a fight that made previous Klitschko fights amazingly exciting and yet this man gets this ridiculous praise? Why?
                    Because he's the real Heavyweight champion so you have to give him his just dues. Did Wilder travel to Dusseldorf to win his WBC belt?

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                      Dude, this is so stupid it's funny... what gives you that impression, from what he did to cruiserweight Cunningham.
                      Fury knows Wilder has holes in his defense, he will work his way inside and devastate his body, drive him back, and maul him into the ropes with sledgehammer uppercuts and straight rights.

Comment

Working...
                      X