Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunter Goes Miedeval On LOMA's Career Run, says TOP RANK Been Holding him back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter Goes Miedeval On LOMA's Career Run, says TOP RANK Been Holding him back

Says that Top Rank so far is holding him back, that he should have already have fought guys in his class and raise the bar, that Top Rank isnt giving him challengin fights and questions why LOMA himself downplayed his win over Rigo, knowing that it was dumb to even acknowledge taking that fight at his weight class...

This theory is already proven since LOMA downplayed his own win... as I said that doesn't make any sense. Golovkin didn't troll about it with Brook in the post fight nor did industry hype that bout...

Then you've got JCC and Feitelson on the whole Hispanic ESPN Market saying they don't believe LOMA is #1....

Which Market, the North American, or the Central to South American market's opinion matter more? That's a trick question because they all matter.

Lomachenko had the opportunity to announce that he wanted Linares or Mikey next...he didn't, he said again, as what Hunter stated, his promotional team are setting his fights and holding him back, and as Hunter said, Rigo''s been chasing LOMA for 4 years. Everything I said Virgil said yesterday on DBN''s interview... I feel special
    in that Virgil reiterated what most LOMA threads have been about regarding the win on Saturday...where Virgil said Super Bantam''s could drop Rigo and yet LOMA was missing and couldn't

So since LOMA didn't call out Mikey or Linares in the post fight, why do fųck are you Flomas complaining that Haymon is feeding a NEW possible 4 division champ a fight when Mikey already ran up on LOMA at an ESPN meet..

So get ready. I expect Mikey to call out LOMA for a catch after his next win since Mikey wants that spot. I expect LOMA to call out Linares or Mike next in his post fight.

Maybe LOMA can get tips from Rigo on how to make fights via social media. All Loma gotta do is call out a champ at 135. If he doesn't, he's ducking Mikey
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 12-14-2017, 05:37 PM.

Loma has become ur new golovkin

Comment

Yeah, they're really holding him back. #1 P4P in 4 years since turning pro.

Quality thread as always.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post

Virgil Hunter said it himself. Don't shoot the messenger...

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
          Says that Top Rank so far is holding him back, that he should have already have fought guys in his class and raise the bar, that Top Rank isnt giving him challengin fights and questions why LOMA himself downplayed his win over Rigo, knowing that it was dumb to even acknowledge taking that fight at his weight class...
          Fighting 160 Abraham or draining Dawson down to 168 was a much bigger challenge than Rigo right Virgil?

Virgil is full of it, just want Loma to lose and is jealous because Ward never get that much props.

Thing is Loma is nicer, prettier to watch than Dre.

Comment

cool a thread that consists of hearsay about a video...well done.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
              Virgil Hunter said it himself. Don't shoot the messenger...
              He gotta explain me how TR hold him back when he fought a world champ in Salido for his second pro fight right?

11 fights, 2 divisions, fought 8 world champions, 2 P4P fighters.

Just to feel the vibe, Loma just has grab a couple of nice wins or beat Linares at 135 and his resume sht all over Wards.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post

It is ironic though.. you're rocking an Estrada sig pic. The guy who beat Marriaga and somehow TOP Rank ganks that win to feed that loss going up a division... cMon man... what's wrong with boxing fans today. Where's the honesty

Comment

like i mentioned in another thread

its really cool that loma is taking on the level of comp he is this quick into his pro career...at the same time its something that almost should be expected from someone of his pedigree and skill level....i give him credit tho because he didnt HAVE TO do this....at the same time its about what we should expect of someone that turned pro at the age he did and of someone his caliber

in reality him and mikey have similar comp level at a similar age......loma just bypassed a few years of filler fights in favor of amatuer career

Comment

Dan Rafael just wrote an article, said ESPN will be doing 2 PPVs next year, one could be Lomachenko/Garcia at the end of the year, said the only way it happens is if its PPV. Berchelt is Lomachenkos preferred fight in the spring, Beltran in the summer, and a PPV at the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X