Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar involved in yet another scandal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was posted last week, but I'm pretty sure there's something else going on in Oscar's life that could make for another scandal. He's a weirdo.

Comment

so here's the real question. Why aren't these *****es in jail?

They planned this in advance, contacted him, got him drunk, and recorded sexual acts with a drunk ODLH, then they attempted to extort him and his ex for two million dollars. Then they posted it online.

If this were a man he would be in jail for rape, extortion, revenge ****, and probably another 25 different charges.

So Oscar has kinks. Big deal, we all have them. I would never let myself be pegged, but if that's his thing, so be it. Fact remains, these *****es should be arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5604375/Boxing-legend-Oscar-La-Hoya-center-2M-extortion-plot-sex-tape.html

EXCLUSIVE: Oscar De La Hoya and ex Shanna Moakler are at center of $2M extortion plot after two 'Instagram models' filmed the naked boxer engaging in 'depraved sex acts' with kitchen utensils at his home
        By Ryan Parry West Coast Correspondent For Dailymail.com
        11:46 EDT 12 Apr 2018, updated 17:19 EDT 12 Apr 2018

It's believed De La Hoya was targeted by two women who posed as Instagram models to get access to the star. According to multiple sources with knowledge of the situation, the women, in their late teens or early 20s, met De La Hoya on a dating website in February and began messaging with him on Snapchat.

The multi-millionaire former boxing champion and Golden Boy Promotions chairman then invited the women back to his luxury condominium in downtown Pasadena, California. The property inside The Montana building, which De La Hoya snapped up in 2017 for $2.65 million, boasts 4,150 square feet of luxurious interior space, three bedrooms, a patio and a wine cellar.

Once there, it's claimed the women partied with the star before filming him on a cell phone in various 'embarrassing' sexual situations. De La Hoya was apparently intoxicated but aware he was being filmed.

DailyMail.com has learned that weeks later the women contacted De La Hoya and allegedly demanded $2million to prevent the tape being released. It's understood the former boxer refused to pay or even negotiate so the pair then approached celebrity sex tape broker Kevin Blatt with the video.

The content of the 'shocking' sex tape allegedly includes a totally naked De La Hoya playing the part of exhibitionist in front of two women, one blonde and one brunette, while in one scene the women are seen performing sex acts on him with kitchen utensils.
        Boy... you are like 10 days late! and WTF do you care about his private life/sex life?

Comment

oscar is a next level pervert

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
            Hes got abused child written all over him.
            Yea that would make a lot of sense

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              This was posted last week, but I'm pretty sure there's something else going on in Oscar's life that could make for another scandal. He's a weirdo.

Lmao..... That gif is gold

Comment

Typical metoo movement females trying to get money extorting rich and famous people.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  this is old. was posted last week i believe.

he hella late

he missed all the jokes in that thread

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Note to self:

If ever invited up to oscar's to eat dinner, claim you have eaten...we do not know where those kitchen utensils have been.

Speaking of which...why have I not been invited? I can stick a rolling pin up his a33 as well as anybody!

Comment

I’d pipe Oscar for a mil. Hit me up, Oscar!

Comment

Working...
                      X