Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you **** your Step Mom if she looks like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    What's the big deal about bangin out your step mom? No Disney incestin' let's get to some real ****. At least go half sister drunken night prime Jessica Alba type deal
    I don't know Deez, just on respect and the moral code messing with friends and family members ex or current is a big no-no for some of us. Let alone your pops who brought you into this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

Say that you are 15-16 years old and your dad remarried a 35-37 year old gal, and then 6 months later, he died because of some heart failure but the step mom is a good lady and is willing to "take care" of you and stay unmarried.
      Quit trying to get male reactions to penthouse stories u read

Kinda weird

Comment

Here's a sexual fantasy story I read or thought about

I'm gonna go to a 99% male forum so I can hear what they think and say

This fool probably jacks off to your replies
        Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 04-19-2018, 12:48 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          I don't know Deez, just on respect and the moral code messing with friends and family members ex or current is a big no-no for some of us. Let alone your pops who brought you into this world.
          Motha****a do make a good point.

Green k sent for putting Deezy on the right path

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post

this thread reminds me of one of the greatest **** films ever, Private teacher starring MILFs Kay Parker and H0ney Wilder.
            "oh aunt diane, it feels so good,"
            Hahahahaha

Comment

Dayum!!

I'd want to. OH MY GOD, she's hot.

Eh...don't know, though. I'd probably get her naked and just see my dad's ghost hovering over me, saying, "What are you doing, boy?" It would be twisted.

Comment

Yea if we are not blood related, i dont see an issue. The suspense i will get fking a stepmom would be dope

Comment

When I was 15 or 16 my c#ck had superpowers & would stay hard for hours upon hours it seemed & be hard in 73 seconds after a nut so yea I'd turn her p#ssy inside out by the time I was legal if that offer was on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Why you making this something dirty & shameful bruh. She's just looking to "take care" of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Well She's a widow but she's a good widow, staying unmarried and **** to take care of you, but still, technically she;s still gonna be your mom.
                      Step moms are technically your mom like fish sticks are technically edible.

Comment

Working...
                      X