Collapse
No announcement yet.

white lady assault 2 african american soldiers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She assaulted them for no reason so she needs to go to jail. If that had been a (white) man doing that chit then the sky would be falling. You dont get a free pass for being a 70 year old woman.

Comment

you know a person is wrong when they dont want to be vidoed in a public area

''ill not allow having my ******ed behavior floating around in cyberspace for anyones amusement !!!''

Comment

The servicemen should've taken out the gov't issued machine guns and pumped hundreds of bullets into that bitch and anyone with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          you know a person is wrong when they dont want to be vidoed in a public area

''ill not allow having my ******ed behavior floating around in cyberspace for anyones amusement !!!''
          Lots of people don't like being recorded when doing nothing wrong.

Pull out your phone and start recording people walking by, i guarantee lots will ask wtf you are doing and tell you they don't want to be recorded.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Pull out your phone and start recording people walking by, i guarantee lots will ask wtf you are doing and tell you they don't want to be recorded.
            in this day and age ?!?!? its all about wshh and yt and fb and whatever else......

maybe back when people were naive or unaware of what ''public'' meant.

unless a recorder is intruding in someones personal space, usually a person in a public area will be more curious than furious.

or maybe thats been my personal experience.

edit -
            celebs are special and should have public privacy
            Last edited by Elroy The Great; 04-18-2018, 08:35 AM.

Comment

umm yeah of course they'll say something. this is not the case here. she wasnt being recorded for "just walking" to the store.

Comment

Yeah, never ever record people in public. I always record people in private when they don't expect it, usually at night through their windows. That way they won't get mad and I can avoid confrontation.

Comment

But its not against the law in most states and certainly not in Georgia. You can sue civilly if they record you for monetary gain.

Georgia wiretapping laws are regulated under O.C.G.A. § 16-11-62, § 16-11-64, and § 16-11-66. The law divides wiretapping into two categories, recording conversations (audio) and recording actions (photos and videos).

Conversations in private places are banned from third party audio recording and a member of a conversation can covertly record the conversation without the consent of others. Conversations that occur in public can be recorded by a third party (see O.C.G.A. § 16-11-62).

Recording actions in public places without the consent of those being recorded is legal. Recording actions in a private place or in a public place that is out of public view requires the consent of all those being recorded (see O.C.G.A. § 16-11-62). The law has further clauses regarding recording actions of individuals under 18 as well as when it is on one's own property

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Yeah, never ever record people in public. I always record people in private when they don't expect it, usually at night through their windows. That way they won't get mad and I can avoid confrontation.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      But its not against the law in most states and certainly not in Georgia. You can sue civilly if they record you for monetary gain.

Georgia wiretapping laws are regulated under O.C.G.A. § 16-11-62, § 16-11-64, and § 16-11-66. The law divides wiretapping into two categories, recording conversations (audio) and recording actions (photos and videos).

Conversations in private places are banned from third party audio recording and a member of a conversation can covertly record the conversation without the consent of others. Conversations that occur in public can be recorded by a third party (see O.C.G.A. § 16-11-62).

Recording actions in public places without the consent of those being recorded is legal. Recording actions in a private place or in a public place that is out of public view requires the consent of all those being recorded (see O.C.G.A. § 16-11-62). The law has further clauses regarding recording actions of individuals under 18 as well as when it is on one's own property
                      i dont think hes arguing the legalities of it. just that people wouldnt like it.

i could be wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X