No announcement yet.

Things Chicks say they like but really dgaf about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    More than anything women want attention and to feel wanted. But they have to feel like the guy who wants them chose them over other girls and isn't desperate.

The secret to getting any girl is easy. Let he know you chose her over other women as often as possible.

Male fantasies are stuff like riding up to a village and burning everyone out of their homes and taking all the women and gold and turning into a dragon. So as a woman the secret to attracting males is fitting (mostly by being visually hot and loyal) into his fantasy.

Female fantasies: Being chosen over other women.

You make that fantasy come true for them on a consistent basis show that other women like you but you've chosen her, she will be happy. You can be lackluster in every other part of the relationship.
    I think you may be on to something. A guy at work told me this too. He was a black player.

I wonder why this is though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gojira View Post
      OP is right but the older they get the less like that they are in my experience
      No **** Sherlock. She gets ugly and her ***** gets loose. She won't have options.

Comment

Women are Selfish creatures, they do not care about feelings of other people.

The only time a female cries is when she might have her reputation ruined after being found out she cheated or hurt someones feelings, she is crying because she doesn't want to look like a bad person and be alienated, she cannot handle guilt.

Women who date homely looking guys are usually the hot girls who are narcissistic self lovers, they dont want another man to get more praise or attention than her and wants to be the good looking one so they marry grungy looking quirky guys. I seen these couples many times and they absolutely have no passion or chemistry at all. you wonder wtf and ask how?

What women care about is what other women care about, the majority of women not all but a good amount will swoon over a guy girls find attractive or the media says is hot or is popular and has status.

They want what other women want, its why women are turned off by men wo are virgins, and dont care how many girls a guy slept with, men are much different they care how many men been with a female, the reason this is so is because for years and years before it was the chase and the victory of winning the heart of the female you want over others, its just like sperm and the egg, the sperm from the male fights with other sperm to be the first one to go in the egg to create life, feminism and left wing ideology has destroyed this natural concept of mating.

,thats how human mating was for thousands of years, you have to make a man feel special, thats why a lot of people remained married for so long becaue women didn't sleep around, a man would have to try to win her over and the man who got that woman first over all the other men felt special and men love that, every freaking man loves to boast about getting the hard to get one, in this day and age women are so loose its not even worth it, liberalism and feminism has mentally confused women, thats why you got pron chicks who do adult videos saying they want to marry a good man and have a family, their logic is messed up they are trying to rewire themselves.

Now if a woman is chaste and classy and wants to submit to her husband you have these angry bitter feminist females insulting her and saying she is holding women back. I wish these feminist females just go to an island so they can smell their stinking hairy arm pit smell. I saw a feminist chick with long toe nails and hairy legs it was gross and she had yellow teeth she said she refused to brush her teeth and shave her legs and groom because nobody forces men to shave their arm pits or legs.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Women are Selfish creatures, they do not care about feelings of other people.

The only time a female cries is when she might have her reputation ruined after being found out she cheated or hurt someones feelings, she is crying because she doesn't want to look like a bad person and be alienated, she cannot handle guilt.

Women who date homely looking guys are usually the hot girls who are narcissistic self lovers, they dont want another man to get more praise or attention than her and wants to be the good looking one so they marry grungy looking quirky guys. I seen these couples many times and they absolutely have no passion or chemistry at all. you wonder wtf and ask how?

What women care about is what other women care about, the majority of women not all but a good amount will swoon over a guy girls find attractive or the media says is hot or is popular and has status.

They want what other women want, its why women are turned off by men wo are virgins, and dont care how many girls a guy slept with, men are much different they care how many men been with a female, the reason this is so is because for years and years before it was the chase and the victory of winning the heart of the female you want over others, its just like sperm and the egg, the sperm from the male fights with other sperm to be the first one to go in the egg to create life, feminism and left wing ideology has destroyed this natural concept of mating.

,thats how human mating was for thousands of years, you have to make a man feel special, thats why a lot of people remained married for so long becaue women didn't sleep around, a man would have to try to win her over and the man who got that woman first over all the other men felt special and men love that, every freaking man loves to boast about getting the hard to get one, in this day and age women are so loose its not even worth it, liberalism and feminism has mentally confused women, thats why you got pron chicks who do adult videos saying they want to marry a good man and have a family, their logic is messed up they are trying to rewire themselves.

Now if a woman is chaste and classy and wants to submit to her husband you have these angry bitter feminist females insulting her and saying she is holding women back. I wish these feminist females just go to an island so they can smell their stinking hairy arm pit smell. I saw a feminist chick with long toe nails and hairy legs it was gross and she had yellow teeth she said she refused to brush her teeth and shave her legs and groom because nobody forces men to shave their arm pits or legs.
          :clapping::clapping::crying1::crying1: LMMMAAAAOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Things become a little less black and white. It can be confusing at first when you can't pigeon hole a particular women as a slut or a money grabber. but you will eventually realise the scummy women you knew before are not a representation of women as a whole, just the shallow ones you chose to be in the company of.
            I agree to that, brother

Comment

Be honest, forget what the scientists say. I bet you know plenty of very intelligent men who are single.

I also bet you know dumb thick as shyt men who are not.

Ive yet to meet a girl who has chosen a guy because hes only intelligent. It does not happen.

We have all heard it, make a girl laugh and shes yours. Yeah ok lol.

Women naturally gravitate to men who are survivors. Thats what is attractive to them. Funny basterds are just funny. Nothing more.
              LOL, there are also plenty of intelligent, fat chicks, who are single as well. I don't know many men who like ugly chicks with nice personalities...nice bodies, maybe.

Lots of men are also very shallow...kind of a vicious cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                LOL, there are also plenty of intelligent, fat chicks, who are single as well. I don't know many men who like ugly chicks with nice personalities...nice bodies, maybe.

Lots of men are also very shallow...kind of a vicious cycle.
                Yup:yes(13, 0

Comment

Women care about looks, sense of humor, financial stability

Comment

All you need is a BBC.

Comment

Or a SBBC, super bbc

Comment

Working...
                      X