Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol Shocker, Knocks Out Lucas Matthysse For WBC Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Postol Shocker, Knocks Out Lucas Matthysse For WBC Belt!

StubHub Center, Carson, California - Viktor Postol (28-0, 12KOs) had a coming out party with an upset tenth round knockout of the hard-chinned Lucas Matthysse (37-4, 34KOs) to capture the vacant WBC junior welterweight world title.

The championship became vacant after Danny Garcia moved up to the welterwight division a few months ago.

Postol came out jabbing early. Matthysse was giving him an early taste of his power with good hooks to the body and head. For the next three rounds, Postol started pumping his jab and outboxing Matthysse, who picked up the power shots in the fourth round. Postol was getting repeated warnings for holding Matthysse on the inside.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-03-2015, 11:39 PM.

Comments Thread For: Postol Shocker, Knocks Out Lucas Matthysse For WBC Belt!

StubHub Center, Carson, California - Viktor Postol (28-0, 12KOs) had a coming out party with an upset tenth round knockout of the hard-chinned Lucas Matthysse (37-4, 34KOs) to capture the vacant WBC junior welterweight world title.

The championship became vacant after Danny Garcia moved up to the welterwight division a few months ago.

Postol came out jabbing early. Matthysse was giving him an early taste of his power with good hooks to the body and head. For the next three rounds, Postol started pumping his jab and outboxing Matthysse, who picked up the power shots in the fourth round. Postol was getting repeated warnings for holding Matthysse on the inside.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

he only had one eye doe

Comment

Overrated!!!!

Comment

He broke the machine. DLH must be pissed! Now you see why Garcia wasn't allowed to fight dude! Holy shhiznit. What a shocker!

Comment

And this who they wanted Manny to fight , guys cant see anything there is classes in this sport .

Comment

No Matthysse/Pacquiao fight.

Damn. Postol was very good though. I saw that coming after the 7th.

Comment

damn kinda sad to see how matthysses career went he was my favorite prospect not long ago

eastern euros are working through every division in boxing

Comment

Unreal, that ****in sucked. Why the **** didn't he get up

Comment

I predicted Postol would KO Mattysee

This is what I said earlier and have been saying all along. I can't believe nobody thought Postol would have a chance.

"Why is everyone writing off Postol? Postol is coming to fight and ain't gonna be an easy task. Don't sleep on him. Postol could very well breakdown Matthysse and KO him in the later rounds.

Can't wait for this fight, may the best man win"

Comment

Working...
                    X