Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which corner are you in on Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet you that UK brit JacktheLad will be in Rios Ariza corner...he dislikes Filipinos lol

I'm in no corner, im neutral,but Rios will KO Pac, from an unbiased perspective. The moment I saw Pacman has no more biceps I knew it was a wrap.

Comment

TEAM RIOS, SECKBACH, AND ARIZA FTW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        TEAM RIOS,SECKBACH, AND ARIZA FTW!!!

i'd rather PAC fought Ariza then Sally Eckback right after...it might be more fun

Comment

Those who give Rios a shot...that tells me what you really think of Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
            Those who give Rios a shot...that tells me what you really think of Manny

what time you grillin? i'm only bringing beer this time...i'm broke...spot me

Comment

Team Pac forever.

Comment

I'm with New England. Team Drunk Corner lol. I'm going see my friends band play hopefully I'll make it back to see the fight though gonna stream this one

Comment

In the cente but a good fight where both do well

Comment

While I don't agree with some off his opponent choices in recent years i'm always a pac tard come fight night

Comment

Originally posted by BlackMamba Dunn View Post
                      I'll be in the same corner of the bar watching this fight!
                      monsieur Dunn, are u finnis with zee Mayweatherrr SR. & Ellie ****back ommosex tape?

Comment

Working...
                      X