Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I'll Be Stronger at 147, Pacquiao Will See

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios is an exciting fighter to watch but his lack of skill will be detrimental to his health at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      pac hasnt had that killer instinct since 2009 that was his last knock out.
      True Pac hasn't have a KO since 2009, but I think the first sign that his killer instinct was fading was against Mosley. From there on he didn't look focused at all.

Comment

Strength wise i agree. But he is still one of the easiest fighters to hit in the sport.

Comment

I just hope the authorities don't charge Pac with murder. It's going to be VERY ugly for Rio's.

Comment

Your best bet Brandon is to maximize your speed. Not your strength. You need to fight somewhat like Marquez because Manny's offense is far superior.

Comment

Pacquiao losing this fight will forever seal the Mayweather/Pacquiao coffin. Thank Allah.

Comment

Rios Told Us How He Was Gonna Straighten Out Alvarado Too; Pac Is NO Alvarado!

I know these guys all say the right things to get themselves convinced and amp'd up for their upcoming fight. But get real Rios & Garcia... you have a WIN & a LOSS to Alvarado, when you came up from the 30's to 140. This is Manny Pacquaio. Pacquaio got caught with one bomb from JMM, and prior he was running away on all three scorecards, and JMM was running out of gas. 3 rounds later Marquez would have been out cold. Pac isn't going to have any set back from that loss. His fight before, he drummed Bradley for 8 of 12 rounds at the very least, and screwed in Boxing's biggest fix ever. Rios is going to look elementary, he's going to be very one dimensional, very easy to hit, and is going to have the same train wreck Ricky Hatton had. PROMISE. So talk all you want about everything that motivates you. The truth of the matter is Rios has fought NOBODY remotely close to the level of Manny Pacquaio who still has a lot of fights left... this one will get bloody and cold early on, then Rios can go into the cliches... "well he caught me with a good shot.... he was faster than I thought.... he hits harder than I thought.... I'm a champion, I'll be back..... I'll fight anyone".... then they can lead him off to the park to feed the pigeons.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  Pacquiao losing this fight will forever seal the Mayweather/Pacquiao coffin. Thank Allah.
                  You need drug tested.... Pacquiao losing this fight would be Mayweathers dream....

Comment

Originally posted by Em1 View Post
                    Strength wise i agree. But he is still one of the easiest fighters to hit in the sport.
                    Stupid quote.... Floyd doesn't hurt anyone... Canelo is too much of a man in this fight.... he knocks Floyd out!

Comment

Bam bam will have them Heredia power pellets, of course he's gonna be stronger

Comment

Working...
                      X