No announcement yet.

Israel and Hamas agree to Gaza cease-fire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    It's been offered, they have gone back and forth on the territory. The Palestinians agreed, then refused. Israel moves into Gaza and they get fired on, then retaliate.

I'm sick of it because it's all some religious BS and will never stop. Simply because Palestinians believe that is there land and the Jews think it's theirs and it's all commanded by God.

That **** isn't ever going to stop, anyone who tells you otherwise is lying or doesn't know ****.
    Israel left Gaza and the US gave them 600 mil to rebuild yet they STILL fired upon israel

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Yea but hiding behind women and children in schools and hospitals, right

They want the complete destruction of Israel, that's their "compromise"
      This.

They constantly resort to terrorist tactics, too many fundamentalists in the heirachy to take them seriously at the negotiation table

All they do is fire rpg over the border then parade the children that are injured in the retaliatory strikes

I've got no sympathetically for them. They don't want to help themselves

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        why doesn't Israel just give them 10% of the country and call it palestine. The southern 10% near the Egyptian border. I don't get why Israel is doing this to the palestinians and to themselves.
        That would be a magnanimous gesture, one that would be totally out of character for Israel. Unfortunately, Israeli's are mentally the Nazi's of the modern era and the Palestinians are the Juden's -- If ever the world needed proof that these people are NOT the chosen of God, all they would have to do is examine Israel's true history since they've been in Palestine. They are the stewards and companions of Satan and they remain forever cursed.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          That would be a magnanimous gesture, one that would be totally out of character for Israel. Unfortunately, Israeli's are mentally the Nazi's of the modern era and the Palestinians are the Juden's -- If ever the world needed proof that these people are NOT the chosen of God, all they would have to do is examine Israel's true history since they've been in Palestine. They are the stewards and companions of Satan and they remain forever cursed.
          A country retaliates to terrorist attacks. Then people cry because they fire back. Now they not the terrorists are evil. Since when has this site bacame so much of a propaganda vehicle?
          Why do thy allow this stuff here?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Israel left Gaza and the US gave them 600 mil to rebuild yet they STILL fired upon israel
            The reality is it has gone both ways and both are to blame. Palestinians don't want Israel the country to exists and Israel has moved into Palestinian territory and pushed them to the edge of their own land.

Israel is also killing a lot of innocents (not on purpose) and that is just cycling the hatred over and over.

It's never going to stop, ever. Both sides have been at fault, lied and have killed indiscriminately.

Fuk them both, I'm tired of hearing about this BS. All based on greed, politics and fueled by religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              BBC says 160 and 3, and they're usually reliable.

You decided to over exaggerated the Israeli number and then under exaggerated the Palestinian number, then love talking about "propaganda"
              This BBC article 11 hours ago had the Israeli count at 5, yet you report 3?

I used the count from the article i provided, you just threw out a count

Comment

The violence will never stop and the sad part is that they're genetically related.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson8 View Post
                  A country retaliates to terrorist attacks. Then people cry because they fire back. Now they not the terrorists are evil. Since when has this site bacame so much of a propaganda vehicle?
                  Why do thy allow this stuff here?
                  To answer your question: Your statement suggests, that If we disagree with Israel, we should be silenced and our words classified as propaganda ....... How convenient this would be if it was actual.

If you examine what I wrote, I made no reference to these most recent events. I referenced the history of the nation called Israel and their actions since they've been in Palestine. One doesn't even have to use their damning history to draw the same conclusions, just read their religious book which outlines what would happen to them as a people if they obeyed their God and what would be their curse if they didn't. History shows in great detail that they did not obey the instructions given and are here-forth cursed.

I'm not even a religious person, but I do know how to research a topic.
                  Last edited by arraamis; 11-21-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Lol what is israel's history "pre palestine?"

Comment

To answer your question: Your statement suggests, that If we disagree with Israel, we should be silenced and our words classified as propaganda ....... How convenient this would be if it was actual.

If you examine what I wrote, I made no reference to these most recent events. I referenced the history of the nation called Israel and their actions since they've been in Palestine. One doesn't even have to use their damning history to draw the same conclusions, just read their religious book which outlines what would happen to them as a people if they obeyed their God and what would be their curse if they didn't. History shows in great detail that they did not obey the instructions given and are here-forth cursed.

I'm not even a religious person, but I do know how to research a topic.
                      So you went from "Israel" to insulting "Jews''

Lemme guess, you dont hate Jews, you're just anti-Zoinist, right.

Comment

Working...
                      X