Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow this is lame, two grown ass men acting like teenagers. This **** almost seems fake to me.

Comment

• I'll believe this is a ploy if Floyd actually fights Gamboa

Comment

• [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/22690209.jpg[/IMG]
        Last edited by THE DESTROYER; 11-03-2012, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Nuff said

This beef is actually pretty funny.

Comment

• This is just stupid..............they have too much estrogen running through their veins. Gamboa needs to do something at 130, 135 and 140 before even thinking about 147. That fight is nonsense.

The only good that might come out of this is Floyd stopping his running and fighting Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
              Nuff said

This beef is actually pretty funny.

Comment

• The best one from 50:
                "MONEY Floyd you know I have more MONEY then you.Al Haymen got you on a Allowance, you go broke every fight stupid. SMSaudio"

Damn, hitting Floyd right where it hurts. Money is his whole persona. I am sure we will get a "I smashed your girl while you were on lockdown" or " I got proof you duck Pacquiao" tweet any minute now.

Comment

• 50's last tweet:
                  "MONEY Floyd you know I have more MONEY then you.Al Haymen got you on a Allowance, you go broke every fight stupid. SMSaudio

Damn, hitting Floyd where it hurts. Money is his whole public persona. I am sure we will get a "I smashed your girl while you were on lockdown" and "I got proof you ducked pacquiao" tweet any minute now...

Comment

• It's a damn shame that some joke rapper has gotten so involved in boxing. It's a disgrace actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo
                      I'll believe this is a ploy if Floyd actually fights Gamboa
                      I dont see it happening but it wouldnt surprise me. Remember when Floyd said he would pass the torch to Gamboa (or Broner)?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X