Collapse
No announcement yet.

[B]Diaz didn't even try for a TD til the 5th ???[/B]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condit hit an ran himself to a safe victory instead of fighting like the fighter I was a fan of. That's it, no more no less. Here are a list of people who agree that Carlos backpedaled the entire fight and scored the fight for Nick. But I suppose you know more about MMA than they do....

Ronda rousey
    Pat militech
    Nate Diaz
    Micah miller
    Cody mckenzie
    Kit cope
    Yves Edwards
    Mark Munoz
    Matt lindland
    Dan Henderson
    Joe Lauzon
    Andre Ward
    Josh Neer
    Tim Kennedy
    Daniel Cormier
    Danny Downes
    Vinny Magalhaes
    mike ciesnolevicz
    Cung Le
    Ariel Helwani
    Jens Pulver
    Marloes Coenen
    Anderson Silva
    Chuck Liddell

Oh and one of Nick's biggest haters. Jake Ellenberger....

Comment

Dana, the judges and enough mma fighters that i can't be arsed to search for agree that Condit won the fight, but i'm sure you know more about MMA than they do.....

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
        Dana, the judges and enough mma fighters that i can't be arsed to search for agree that Condit won the fight, but i'm sure you know more about MMA than they do.....
        I guarantee I know more about MMA than Cecil Peoples. I can show you where you can find the fighters who thought Carlos won.....

5505 Acoma SE Albuquerque, NM 87108
        http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...tCA&sa=X&oi=lo

Comment

And again, you're stuck on weather he won or lost and not what I don't like, and that's how he won or lost. If Nick Diaz would've fought like that and won I would be thoroughly disappointed in him, then again, he's not the type to sell out for a title shot. Didn't think Condit was either until last night...

Comment

I'm not stuck on wether he won or lost bro, you r the one who keeps posting peoples names that scored the fight to Nick...

Comment

I understand why yur disappointed with the fight overall, i was aswell, as i'm sure Dana and 90% of everyone involved in MMA were. Had he have stood there and banged wid Nick, he would have lost, no question. Everyone is allowed to fight like that once in a while with so much on the line. He's got his title shot now, which he will lose, then Nick will be in to fight GSP, will be a good fight, but Nick will lose aswell. Erick Silva will have the best chance of the W against GSP after a couple years.

Comment

I'ma watch the fight again later when it's repeated on ESPN. I'll look at it from your's and Nick's point of view.

Comment

I can't defend it, as a fight fan, Diaz hater, or Condit Nuthugger I don't see how you can either. He took a fight in which both fighters heart, toughness, and determination would've of been tested, a fight that would've made Shogun vs. Hendo look like Shamrock/Severn 2 and turned it into a sparring match. How can you be happy with that? He changed who he was to earn a title shot. That's why he lost my respect.....

Comment

It was close so I can't claim Robbery, except that Carlos robbed the fans of FOTY....

Comment

Also, I don't share Nick's point of view. He thinks he won every round, he clearly lost rounds 3 and 4....

Comment

Working...
                      X