Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Pacquiao-Marquez could touch 1.3mil and Cotto-Margo around 550,000.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Aye fck u muthafcker,I got no problems with ricans and wasint talking
    shlt u puto
    Dont mind him your one of the coolest poster you never play into the mex/pr rivalry

Comment

ugh, and people wonder why margarito still had supporters....Cotto stans are so delusional it's hard to not want the guy beaten to his knees again...

stfu cotto stans, nothing wrong with not pulling pac-may numbers...

Comment

Could touch?

I could touch Megan Fox's Pu$$y but will I though?

Margarito - Cotto went much lower than my expectation.

Comment

Good numbers.

Comment

Great numbers, hope the Cotto-Marg fights gets over 600k

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
              Who the F knows Ortiz? Floyd sold that fight on his own while Pacquiao had a recognized name among hardcore and casual fans, a great fighter in JMM to promote the fight.
              hey idiot canelo, morales they stacked it with mexican superstars.. floyd didnt sell it by himself.. idiot

Comment

Hes not the third biggest draw in boxing. I think the Klits brothers sell more and are paid more everytime out but I welcome you to prove me wrong. W Klitsch has been making like 12 mill since 2008 and he and his brothers drawing power in germany is unmeasureable. They fill ebtire soccer stadiums, but maybe im looking at it from the wrong point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
                  Hes not the third biggest draw in boxing. I think the Klits brothers sell more and are paid more everytime out but I welcome you to prove me wrong. W Klitsch has been making like 12 mill since 2008 and he and his brothers drawing power in germany is unmeasureable. They fill ebtire soccer stadiums, but maybe im looking at it from the wrong point of view.
                  3rd biggest drawer in the us

Comment

Great numbers. To have over 3million buys in less than 3 months is great 4 boxing, hopefully this will let hbo have some gd fights next yr

Comment

Working...
                    X