No announcement yet.

Racist black murderer talks his way to death row

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    You are wise beyond your years brother. Not that I am condoning this in the slightest by the way.
    Far too kind bro

I'm with you on the monkey-Michelle obama comparison's. It's innapropriate. It's insulting to her as a person and we've all heard the monkey-black person insults being thrown out, it makes it a touchy subject I guess?
    Too many anti social kids in here though, **** will keep being said what you gon' do?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Far too kind bro

I'm with you on the monkey-Michelle obama comparison's. It's innapropriate. It's insulting to her as a person and we've all heard the monkey-black person insults being thrown out, it makes it a touchy subject I guess?
      Too many anti social kids in here though, **** will keep being said what you gon' do?
      At what point do opinions become inappropriate?

Comment

they're jealous cause i take their women

once a black girl sits on your face, you never go back

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Understandable, I just always hated the particular argument that saying black people look like monkeys is racist. Humans are closely realted to primates so its inevitable they'd share similar characteristics. Ive always thought James Toney looked like a gorilla, but that doesnt equate to me disliking black people.
          The thing is that certain words, phrases or symbols are so permanently associated with others, negatively or otherwise, that invoking them can have virtually no other meaning than what is commonly acknowledged.

Exempli Gratia:

Accident = car crash/incident
          Drink = consumption of alcohol

These words, among others, are so tied to their colloquial definitions that they are virtually synonymous. So, to opine about a people in such a fashion, when they have been denigrated and abused and dehumanized over generations is quite naturally going to be interpreted as racism. It is disingenuous to blithely toss out an association like that and then claim that there is no cause for offense.

Comment

Lets not be naive. I'm pretty sure most of us here knows that there is a long history(In America)with Blacks being refered to as monkeys in a derogatory fashion akin to the N-Word. Just cause its 2011 dont make it no different. I know this hasnt been forgotten, and I'm sure most weither American or not know this. Lets not play ignorant here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
              The thing is that certain words, phrases or symbols are so permanently associated with others, negatively or otherwise, that invoking them can have virtually no other meaning than what is commonly acknowledged.

Exempli Gratia:

These words, among others, are so tied to their colloquial definitions that they are virtually synonymous. So, to opine about a people in such a fashion, when they have been denigrated and abused and dehumanized over generations is quite naturally going to be interpreted as racism. It is disingenuous to blithely toss out an association like that and then claim that there is no cause for offense.
              You beat me to it, and said it better. Green K on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Lets not be naive. I'm pretty sure most of us here knows that there is a long history(In America)with Blacks being refered to as monkeys in a derogatory fashion akin to the N-Word. Just cause its 2011 dont make it no different. I know this hasnt been forgotten, and I'm sure most weither American or not know this. Lets not play ignorant here.
                What the f u ck does that have to do with shooting 2 strangers to death? Are you trying to justify these murders you piece of ****? You ARE monkey you mother fu ker. I hope a KKK member puts one right in between your eyes AFTER calling you a N I G G ER.

Stupid a55 punk

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post

Exempli Gratia:

Agreed, 100%. This is what goofballs like tunney do not understand, he claims: "oh but i called bush a baboon wtf omg a double standard" Regardless no matter what, the monkey baboon shit is racist and you who participate know this. You're not fooling anyone which is why you're always being called out for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Why should people have more of a right to be overly sensitive than they do to be offensive?

Comment

Originally posted by Mashadin View Post
                      What the f u ck does that have to do with shooting 2 strangers to death? Are you trying to justify these murders you piece of ****? You ARE monkey you mother fu ker. I hope a KKK member puts one right in between your eyes AFTER calling you a N I G G ER.

Stupid a55 punk
                      what is wrong with you?

Comment

Working...
                      X