Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose more talented.. Junior Witter or Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Witter is more talented.

Comment

Witter is probably more talented so to speak but I think Hatton would beat him because of his stlye.

Comment

Witter is more talented IMO, and would beat Hatton hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by punchers_chance
          Witter is more talented IMO, and would beat Hatton hands down.

base don what? nealry losing to lovemore ndou after he had the fight in the bag,nearly losing to world beater Kotnelijk?

What exactly has witter done to prove he is in hattons class.

answer **** all.

so hatton is more talented thsio is obvious by thwe fact he is being metioned as an opponent for mayweather, while junior fights, now let me see, oh right thats it the world 1006 Colin Lynes....witter, thats all Junior fans do is bloody witter on and on.

Comment

Hatton gets my vote.

Comment

Hatton. Witter is flashy and has skills but is messy and another dickhead showoff. He is not focused, gets caught to much, relies too much on his power....etc

Hatton works his arse off, but as for talent, its close. I like his movement and body shots.

Comment

It has to be Hatton...

Hatton is an excellent "inside" fighter and is probably the best fighter in the World at the moment at being so affective at closing the distance.

Comment

If you had asked me a week ago I might have said Witter, but now I will tell you its definitely Ricky. I will be the first to admit I've not been in to him as much as other people (did always support him thought) but since I've been working on my inside fighting instead of boxing on the outside I finally get it, Ricky is pure class and my jaws sore but I enjoyed every second of it.

Comment

Originally posted by J !
                    base don what? nealry losing to lovemore ndou after he had the fight in the bag,nearly losing to world beater Kotnelijk?

What exactly has witter done to prove he is in hattons class.

answer **** all.

so hatton is more talented thsio is obvious by thwe fact he is being metioned as an opponent for mayweather, while junior fights, now let me see, oh right thats it the world 1006 Colin Lynes....witter, thats all Junior fans do is bloody witter on and on.
                    I'm not a Witter fan by any means, but IMO is more talented and versatile.

To me, Hatton is a good fighter, but it will only take time for him to be exposed, in my opinion that is.

Comment

how do you get exposed when you just beat a Hall of famer like Zoo.

Witter may be able to be exposed (nd has been vs Kotnelijk) but hatton cant, he has made it.

Theres no exposing going to hapen for hatotn now, just dethroning maybe.

Comment

Working...
                      X