Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuсking engineer sends aspiring rapper straight to HELL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As ***** as this sounds I'm saying it anyway...I don't really watch these video's - I check the comments first because they seriously mess with the next few hours of my life when I see somebody get brutally beaten. It's not like boxing where you beat the guy down and he stays down if he feels like he's had enough. This **** that gets posted on the internet about these happenings around the world, is, to say the least, horrific and sometimes seeing it makes me sad that I have had a kid who I am going to be leaving in this mess of a world one day.
    Last edited by T.Horton; 05-26-2011, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      As ***** as this sounds I'm saying it anyway...I don't really watch these video's - I check the comments first because they seriously mess with the next few hours of my life when I see somebody get brutally beaten. It's not like boxing where you beat the guy down and he stays down if he feels like he's had enough. This **** that gets posted on the internet about these happenings around the world is horrific and sometimes seeing it makes me sad that I have had a kid that I am going to be leaving in this mess of a world one day.
      Co-sign, these videos are a display of the worst of humanity and are saddening. I don't usually look at these things but I was bored at work so I clicked on it. Now I'm curious to know the backstory and if that dude was punished for his actions; also curious to see if the victim is OK....

Comment

Arrr man that is messed up. I don't really get into street fights anymore but if i did i would be satisfied with the guy either on the floor or pleading with me to stop, that would be enough for me. No way would i carry on hitting the guy when he is on the floor. I don't want turning someone into a vegetable or even killing someone on my conscience for the rest of my life.

Comment

The worst shot was when he kicked him and his head bounced off the wall...

Comment

Working...
          X