• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Good call. I remember reading that post and thinking you were off

Jacobs impressed the hell outta me tho
    Ty

I also made another one saying something like we've seen this too many times. Where one guy is a 'beast' and the other one is 'chinny' and supposed to get blasted out but it doesn't happen and it turns into a tight contest.

Once I saw he missed the 2nd day weigh I started feeling more confident in my post. Then tonight once they said he skipped on HBO's weigh in then I knew for sure. Can't just ignore Jacobs' size AND length and power too I suppose. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Ty

I also made another one saying something like we've seen this too many times. Where one guy is a 'beast' and the other one is 'chinny' and supposed to get blasted out but it doesn't happen and it turns into a tight contest.

Once I saw he missed the 2nd day weigh I started feeling more confident in my post. Then tonight once they said he skipped on HBO's weigh in then I knew for sure. Can't just ignore Jacobs' size AND length and power too I suppose. Lol
      Good point. I made my pick on friday after the weigh in and still thought GGG would still find a way to get the KO even with Jacobs not doing the day after weigh in.

I'm glad I cashed on this cuz I used a 2x multiplier and it could've easily gone to Jacobs. From now on, I'm only gonna use multipliers a few hours before the fight cuz of shenanigans

Comment

Good point. I made my pick on friday after the weigh in and still thought GGG would still find a way to get the KO even with Jacobs not doing the day after weigh in.

I'm glad I cashed on this cuz I used a 2x multiplier and it could've easily gone to Jacobs. From now on, I'm only gonna use multipliers a few hours before the fight cuz of shenanigans
        Lol I just said the exact same thing last weekend after ummm... I forgot which fight it was.

EDIT: I can't remember now for which fight it was. If it was for the Lemieux fight or a different one before that.

Comment

Lol I just said the exact same thing last weekend after ummm... I forgot which fight it was.

EDIT: I can't remember now for which fight it was. If it was for the Lemieux fight or a different one before that.
          Haha, you gotta learn as you go. Me and you are neck and neck in the rankings. If I didn't use a multiplier, you would've passed me.

One thing I underestimated about Jacobs is he can box off the back foot. And hes fast and can throw combinations. His movement was giving GGG trouble. And someone needs to do a compuclinch for this fight. There were a ton of clinches.

Comment

Haha, you gotta learn as you go. Me and you are neck and neck in the rankings. If I didn't use a multiplier, you would've passed me.

One thing I underestimated about Jacobs is he can box off the back foot. And hes fast and can throw combinations. His movement was giving GGG trouble. And someone needs to do a compuclinch for this fight. There were a ton of clinches.
            My main problem was trusting him to do it throughout the whole fight without getting sloppy as he loves to do.

He did get sloppy as times like Dirrell said in a video I just watched but he got away with it and was effective at what he did.

Not to take anything away from Jacobs but I do think GGG as well as Roman are on their way down. GGG is 35 and Roman is 30 as a little guy. Both seemed slow in both of their last fight as well as tonight.

EDIT: Oh ****. 135 and 134 lol. I am talking to my arch rival here.

Comment

My main problem was trusting him to do it throughout the whole fight without getting sloppy as he loves to do.

He did get sloppy as times like Dirrell said in a video I just watched but he got away with it and was effective at what he did.

Not to take anything away from Jacobs but I do think GGG as well as Roman are on their way down. GGG is 35 and Roman is 30 as a little guy. Both seemed slow in both of their last fight as well as tonight.

EDIT: Oh ****. 135 and 134 lol. I am talking to my arch rival here.
              The age thing is a factor. I mean, I think both GGG and Roman should get immediate rematches although if GGG can get a fight against Saunders (for undisputed) or Canelo (for career high payday) I wouldn't mind.

If theres a rematch, as of right now, I favor GGG and Rungvisai

If I'm GGG, I would fight Saunders in the summer and Canelo in the fall. Both would be easier than a Jacobs rematch

Comment

The age thing is a factor. I mean, I think both GGG and Roman should get immediate rematches although if GGG can get a fight against Saunders (for undisputed) or Canelo (for career high payday) I wouldn't mind.

If I'm GGG, I would fight Saunders in the summer and Canelo in the fall. Both would be easier than a Jacobs rematch
                Yea, Saunders then Canelo would be the perfect situation for GGG. Im sure Canelo is more than willing now to fight him.

Rematch between Gonzalez and Cuadras would be interesting. Gonzalez struggled in their first fight and both looked like ass tonight. Looks like Gonzalez will never get his 1m dollar payday that he's been asking so much for.

Comment

Yea, Saunders then Canelo would be the perfect situation for GGG. Im sure Canelo is more than willing now to fight him.

Rematch between Gonzalez and Cuadras would be interesting. Gonzalez struggled in their first fight and both looked like ass tonight. Looks like Gonzalez will never get his 1m dollar payday that he's been asking so much for.
                  He might get it if he fight Rungvisai again. That was an amazing fight and the fight of the night imo. I guess it depends on how well this PPV did. They got a standing ovation at the beginning of the 12th and in the official thread, ppl were hyped af. HBO needs to make this happen asap

Comment

I also just remembered that I made a few bets in the betting section that Jacobs would NOT get KO'ed. And that was before any weigh in bs. So yea, I guess I was pretty confident in the type of outcome we got tonight.

Comment

He might get it if he fight Rungvisai again. That was an amazing fight and the fight of the night imo. I guess it depends on how well this PPV did. They got a standing ovation at the beginning of the 12th and in the official thread, ppl were hyped af. HBO needs to make this happen asap
                      It'll be hard cause HBO can simply say "You're not as marketable anymore since you got a loss and if you lose again that's the end of you." Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X