X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim Girl Possibly Kidnapped by Trump Supporters

This deserves its own thread.

"A Muslim teen who said she was called a “terrorist” by a group of men harassing her on the subway earlier this month has been reported missing, police sources said.

Yasmin Seweid, 18, of New Hyde Park, was reported missing by her father on Thursday, prompting the Nassau County Police Department to open an investigation, according to police sources. The teen, who attends Baruch College, hasn’t shown up at school since Dec. 2, sources said.

Seweid told police she was coming home from a fashion show at Baruch College at 11 p.m. on Dec. 1 when three men who’d been talking about Donald Trump started harassing her on the subway train.

“Oh look at this f–king terrorist,” one man said at the 28th St. stop, according to sources.

Seweid said she ignored them, but they continued taunting her.

“Take that rag off your head,” one man said as he grabbed her bag, according to sources. “Go back to your country. You don’t belong in this country.”

“Can you leave me alone,” she said, according to police sources.

The hate-spewing trio then followed her to the other side of the train car and shouted at her to, “Go back to your own country.” One of the men grabbed her hijab, telling her to take it off, she told police, according to sources.

Seweid finally got off the train at Grand Central.

“Three white racists ripped the straps off my bag & attempted to yank my hijab off my head,” she wrote in a Facebook post the next day. “They yelled such disgusting slurs at me, I was so helpless and felt defenseless.”

“It breaks my heart that so many individuals chose to be bystanders while watching me get harassed verbally and physically by these disgusting pigs,” she added. “Trump America is real and I witnessed it first hand last night! What a traumatizing night.”

Her last post on social media was on Dec. 3, according to sources."

http://nypost.com/2016/12/09/muslim-...-goes-missing/

"NEW HYDE PARK, N.Y. -- An 18-year-old Muslim girl who said she was harassed and called a terrorist while riding the subway last week has been reported missing by the Nassau County Police Department.

An alert was issued by police Friday evening saying Yasmin Seweid, 18, had been missing since Wednesday. She was last seen leaving her home in New Hyde Park, Long Island at 8 p.m.

Last week, Seweid spoke out about being harassed at the 23rd Street subway station by three men who tried to rip off her hijab.

Seweid said the men called her a terrorist and tried to grab her hijab saying "take that rag off your head."

Police are still searching for the men who allegedly targeted Seweid.

Police said Seweid was last seen wearing a black jacket, black head scarf, black yoga pants and a blue sweater and was carrying a bag containing clothing.

Anyone with information should call Nassau County Police Department Missing Persons Squad on 516-573-7347 or 911."

C'mon, now they kidnapped her? Just like that? No one thought to provide some police security for a while? Isn't that what the cops do in all other harassment attacks?

http://pix11.com/2016/12/09/muslim-g...issing-police/

Sterling Archer adrikitty hectari SemiGreat Xoo Freedom. Sugar Adam Ali
    krazyn8tive //// BM dnobagaV Isaac Clarke DeadLikeMe Sweet Pea 50 jaded bigjavi973 BKM- Szef

Does anybody know something about this, or know someone that does?

She shouldn't be harmed for being Muslim;

This Trump thing is getting out of hand.

Killing people won't solve anything.
    Last edited by SunSpace; 12-10-2016, 03:52 PM.

Stop trolling sun-spunk

Comment

This sounds like the fakest crap...

Comment

yeah im sure its trump supporters this time

total trump supporter hate crime count so far: 0

it was at 0.5 but then that guy spraypainting swastikas on cars turned out to be a BLM troll

not all liberals are criminals but just about all criminals are liberals
        Last edited by ////; 12-09-2016, 11:54 PM.

Comment

I thought sterling lived in Texas?

Comment

HAHAHAH I just read this.

I knew her story was a hoax - there are NO WITNESSES to support it; no reports/calls to the police, nothing...

This just shows that this girl is not all right in the head, like most people who go missing.

This has Tawana Brawley written all over it... She'll show up Monday "walking the streets confused and disheveled and half-naked" and then tell cops three white men kidnapped,and held her and raped her for days on end while racially abusing her... She kept hearing them shout "build that wall," and making other pro-Trump rallying cries.

Wouldn't even be surprised if she has some white guys in mind already who she can blame it on.

Comment

I'm sure by now ISIS has seen how easily the US media swallows up bull**** from our college students like those BLM kids who tried to do "racist vandalism" on themselves

There will be more and more muslim woman coming up with outlandish stories about all of the nonexistent conservative white males in US cities raping them with crosses

Comment

I didn't read everything you said but pretty sad, no female deserves to be kidnapped, may god guide her back to safety and heal her physical and mental wounds, and hopefully god guides the kidnappers in the right direction

Comment

Wait I just realized I was tagged lol

When have I ever said I hate Muslims? Islam sucks in comparison to most other religions, but I like religion because it enforces morals and values, which Islam somewhat does. That's my biggest issue against liberalism, as it is devoid of morality in all the wrong areas.

Comment

She was last seen with a bag of clothes. She's done a runner because she's going to get exposed as a liar. Train CCTV will show nothing what she said is true.

Comment

Working...
                    X