Comments Thread For: Photos: Diaz Crushes Conor McGregor, Ends Mayweather Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    Fck outta here

Just who the f uck do you think you are redskin?!

Exit this thread NOW or I scalp
    That guy got McChicanoed!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      Sure buddy. Sure. We believe you.
      Seeing as you didn't attempt to disprove my point, but rather ducked it, I know you believe me. No worries, man

Comment

• Originally posted by Boom Boom X View Post
        Seeing as you didn't attempt to disprove my point, but rather ducked it, I know you believe me. No worries, man
        There was a point? All I saw was what appeared to be salty tears.

Comment

• I love when a big mouth lose, nothing delivers himility faster and better

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            The brand is bigger than any name. WHite knows it. I thought Connor was going to get taken down by RDA and beat up. I think White knew that too. Great thing about MMA is you can lose and lose and still come back. Just look at Werdum. In 5 years McGregor might be a monster in BJJ. Just like Werdum is knocking people put now.

Aaah ok. And you know what, I heard the same about Rousey last week.

That Gina Carano met with Dana in his office last year and told him not to match Ronda up with Holly Holm. She told him that Holly was a lot better than people think, and that she has a great ground game.

I suppose it gave McGregor a chance to become a legend.

Like you said, he will probably become one anyway.

I cant complain..... I just watched, and enjoyed, 2 more MMA fights.

And good for MMA, that was another " wow " night for them.

I want to watch McGregor again.

And Diaz now.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              inexperienced? how exactly? He is very experienced.

He made the mistake of not focusing on his own prime fighting weight. He should have come in at 155 regardless of the weight.

That could be a real good point.

He slowed up real quick once Diaz started to land on him.

Boxing is the same, but I wonder if you're right about the weight.

I can see Khan making the same mistake against Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Isn't that what's great about UCF and what sucks about boxing though?

Well, you could be right about that as well.

Comment

• Nate Diaz is that dude! Beat the fck outta that *****!

Comment

• What a fcking night for fight fans. . . . This was as great as the Marquez/Pacquiao KO fight. . . . . . The entire bar went crazy when Tate chocked Holms out, but the Diaz/McGregor fight everyone went nuts. . . . Great great night for fight fans

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      There was a point? All I saw was what appeared to be salty tears.
                      Yeah there was a point. Weird how you got "salty tears" from my post, but it shows you're just reaching and have no valid points of your own. Comprehension's not exactly your strong suit, but hey, way to go down swingin', man.

Comment

Working...
                      X