Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be Honest, After seeing Usain Bolt 100 Meters Sprint, has your Olympic watching died?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2nd week isn't as interesting as the events are coming to an end but i've enjoyed the Olympics, I took two weeks off work just to watch the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      That wasn't the final, tomorrow is the 200m final
      I never said it was... wtf?

I'm saying that he can most likely break the WR because of his time and the way he ran so effortlessly.

Comment

Between football, volleyball, basketball, and track and field, I have plenty of interest.

Comment

Nope

To be honest my favourite part of the olympics is the swimming

I think its amazing, 1 race after the other.... the longest is about 8 mins long shortest being 20 seconds ....

I also like the cycling, gymnastic, diving, and a few track n field events....

So if anything its died down more due to swimming and cycling finishing

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            I never said it was... wtf?

I'm saying that he can most likely break the WR because of his time and the way he ran so effortlessly.
            doesn't Bolt already have the WR in the 200 M dash?

Comment

I wish they spread the swimming and cycling over 2 weeks, my interest sags in week 2 as I don't care that much about track and field

Comment

what r the olympics?????????? Its baseball season and football training camps have started

Comment

what time is the 200 final? when will bolt decide to run the 400 and phuck michael johnson over again for a WR?

this guy is the most incredible athlete that i have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    what time is the 200 final? when will bolt decide to run the 400 and phuck michael johnson over again for a WR?

this guy is the most incredible athlete that i have ever seen.
                    MJ said on BBC that he asked Bolt why he didnt do the 400m, and Bolt replied it was too much effert and he was too lazy lol

Comment

100m dash is impressive but far from a centerpiece for me. So no...

Comment

Working...
                      X