No announcement yet.

Governor of Hawaii says there is no Barack Obama birth certificate in Hawaii

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
    Why is everyone ignoring the fact that the motherfcuking governor of Hawaii says there is no Obama birth certificate?
    Who's ignoring it? Can't you see the outrage?

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
    I always knew obama was an illegal alien. Damn mexicans!
    Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    still taking are dad-burn jobs!!!!

Comment

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that the motherfcuking governor of Hawaii says there is no Obama birth certificate?
      Simple: The governor of Hawaii says no such thing. This is another example of Space Captain jack making claims that are not backed up in his sources. What the WingNutDaily article suggests is that the governor did not say there was a birth certificate on file. Not that he said that there wasn't one. In fact what the governor says is that there are documents in the archives proving that Obama was born there.

So Space Captain is making a claim and posting a source which says the exact opposite of that claim!

Again!

But you want to know what's really strange in all this? I just looked up Alex Jones' Prison Planet website and guess what the lead story is?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/abercrom...rtificate.html

Wow! Coincidence or WHAT!!??

Comment

Not really a big deal if he wasnt born here. The government is full of American citizens who dont have my best interests at hand.

Comment

The government is full of NWO minions.

The zionist have overruned the white house.

Comment

Cuz' then they'd have to admit failure.

All they can do is make bad jokes.

Comment

I got a know nothing Brit pussy and a fucking ex con racist who thinks Arizona is a part of Mexico and who barely learned to read posting in my thread?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Simple: The governor of Hawaii says no such thing. This is another example of Space Captain jack making claims that are not backed up in his sources. What the WingNutDaily article suggests is that the governor did not say there was a birth certificate on file. Not that he said that there wasn't one. In fact what the governor says is that there are documents in the archives proving that Obama was born there.

So Space Captain is making a claim and posting a source which says the exact opposite of that claim!

Again!

But you want to know what's really strange in all this? I just looked up Alex Jones' Prison Planet website and guess what the lead story is?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/abercrom...rtificate.html

Wow! Coincidence or WHAT!!??
                This fucking twat thinks he can make these kinds of posts without anyone noticing that he's lying. The links all clearly show the Governor going from totally gung ho to total dejection.

Not to mention the radio interview with his long time reporter friend.

And note: I got the link to this story from the Drudge Report.

Not that there's anything wrong with Prison Planet.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  I wonder if the constant denying of reality is at all tiring or if he thrives on his wackaloonary.
                  No, he just has no life. He lives for this ****....

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
                  Cuz' then they'd have to admit failure.

All they can do is make bad jokes.
                  Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
                  I got a know nothing Brit pussy and a fucking ex con racist who thinks Arizona is a part of Mexico and who barely learned to read posting in my thread?

Wait, didn't you just do the same thing...hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    No, he just has no life. He lives for this ****....

Wait, didn't you just do the same thing...hahaha
                    Bro, you're a joke. I'm not gonna waste my time schooling you. The evidence is there, you can either absorb it and learn something or you can continue to be an ignorant racist ex con.

There is no birth certificate. That's why they can't find it.

Comment

If there is no birth certificate in hawaii, and you believe he was born in Kenya or has citizenship in Indonesia, then where is the proof that they exist?

Comment

Working...
                      X