Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Longer Before Mainstream Democrats Begin Calling To Rewrite First Amendment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hate speech" laws are coming to the US and they will follow a similar trajectory to "hate speech" laws in the USSR.

The communists sold brute-force censorship to the gullible peasantry through bogeyman tactics. They were told that anyone publishing dissident data was a "Secret feudal lord" and sought to enslave them. The only way to deal with these secret feudal lords was to send them to death camps.

Of course by the time the party had complete control, they gave up the ruse and "hate speech" laws were primarily used to throw gays and minorities into death camps, because no "secret feudal lords" existed to begin with.

This is the general trajectory American "hate speech" laws will follow. They will spread fear through gullible/uneducated communities, probably about "secret white supremacists coming to enslave them". "The only way to stop it is to stop the spread of online hate with hate speech legislation!".

Within a decade or two the ruse will serve no purpose because the political opposition (moderate liberals falsely depicted as "white supremacists") has been stamped out.

Time to focus on the real problem: Those financial laggard, high-crime communities. Brutal crackdown.

(No non-existent "secret feudal lords" or "white supremacists" have been harmed in the making of this post)
    Last edited by ////; 07-13-2020, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      ugly women who try to look like men
      Cant wait.

Loading up the shotty as we speak fam.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        No I live in a red state, I wont be leaving until the politics here change for the worst, and if they do, I'll move to another red state.

However, I admire your apathy, people like you don't question anything up until the point you are rounded up to be sent to a concentration camp. Well maybe people not like you, because you're for this bullshit, but you get the point.
        How many election cycles until the concentration camps?

Oh I also live in a red state. At least its red until all the immigrants overrun us. But wait, its already full of immigrants... who vote red.

So will I be put in a camp or wont I?

I thought Trump was doing a such a good job that the whole world was gonna turn red forever.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          How many election cycles until the concentration camps?

Oh I also live in a red state. At least its red until all the immigrants overrun us. But wait, its already full of immigrants... who vote red.

So will I be put in a camp or wont I?

I thought Trump was doing a such a good job that the whole world was gonna turn red forever.
          Its a figure of speech, obviously went over your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
            calling a person racist slurrs, insulting them, belittling them, it is common sense man, you can ot say whatever you like and not get hit in your mouth. I dont know what that is so hard for you to understand..Be respectful or suffer the results
            So you think its perfectly ok to use violence against someone who is saying something that you do not like, got it.

Comment

I give it about 2 more election cycles before we start seeing a mainstream platform from them that says something along the lines of hate speech is not free speech! I say mainstream because they're already calling for that on their far left flank, but its only a matter of time before it becomes the official talking point of the whole party.

The President of Goya praised Donald Trump, and now they're desperately trying to mobilize a boycott against him. Since at the current moment they cannot officially arrest people for speaking their mind, cancel culture is the closest they can get, but that surely wont be enough.
              How easy is it to to get rid one of the amendments?

Comment

No I live in a red state, I wont be leaving until the politics here change for the worst, and if they do, I'll move to another red state.

However, I admire your apathy, people like you don't question anything up until the point you are rounded up to be sent to a concentration camp. Well maybe people not like you, because you're for this bullshit, but you get the point.
                Rubbish! Where you live is liberal.

Comment

Will you visit after the 2nd American Revolution once the nation is purged with dead liberals
                  Lol at the 2nd Civil War talk mfers keep bringing up seriously &/or jokingly. Team R are chickenhawks who beat their chest while complaining of bone spurs & Team D are just p#ssies who love to talk big while backing down. So basically at their core all those mfers are the same when they got skin in the game. The Civil War Part II would be like a YT fight video where two momos just push each other for 10 minutes.

Comment

going on a crusade to boycott products because company praised a demo doesn’t sound like something “righties” do

Look at all the actors who are no experts in politics openly loving democrats. Do we see people responding by getting together and declaring they will no longer watch this dork’s movies
                    Wasn't Team R burning Nike sh^t not that long ago? I'd argue the beliefs are different but some of the same tactics are used these days.

As for actors I'd argue they aren't selling the same way a business like Goya is hence it was a dumb move. But yea they are actor/movie boycotts from time to time. Largely they've often just helped sell specific movies as controversial doe is one of the main differences.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      You think there should be laws on insults?
                      if you think people should be free to insult people then it should be legal for people to get hit in the mouth due to the insults right?

Comment

Working...
                      X