Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo, grow up b@llz & fight Beterbiev!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo, grow up b@llz & fight Beterbiev!

Canelo, grow up b@llz & fight Beterbiev! Stop fighting old washed up boxers and Arthur next.

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
    Canelo, grow up b@llz & fight Beterbiev! Stop fighting old washed up boxers and Arthur next.
    Wouldn't BEterbiev be the same age as when Canelo fought GGG in 2017? I thought GGG was already ''old'' back then.

Comment

Fights Trout - open score messed it up for Trout

Fights Lara - Lara robbed. Bycicle marathon should always win.

Fights Cotto - lol cant even beat a washed Cotto

He ducking GGG!

Fights GGG twice - GGG got robbed in part 1, too old in Part 2.

Fights Daniel Jacobs - Daniel was robbed.

He ducked GGG for a 3rd fight and.....

Goes up 2 full weight divisions to face a champion with size advantage - too old and it was a fix.

No matter what the guy does or doesn't people will always find a way to criticize. It has gotten so "tin foil hat" at this point, I can't help but laugh.

Comment

grow up balls

Comment

Arum and Beterbiev won't agree to throw the fight for a jackpot like Kovalev did.

Canelo and Oscar will wait a few more years to squeeze Beterbiev to dive.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            Fights Trout - open score messed it up for Trout

Fights Lara - Lara robbed. Bycicle marathon should always win.

Fights Cotto - lol cant even beat a washed Cotto

He ducking GGG!

Fights GGG twice - GGG got robbed in part 1, too old in Part 2.

Fights Daniel Jacobs - Daniel was robbed.

He ducked GGG for a 3rd fight and.....

Goes up 2 full weight divisions to face a champion with size advantage - too old and it was a fix.

No matter what the guy does or doesn't people will always find a way to criticize. It has gotten so "tin foil hat" at this point, I can't help but laugh.
            Look at this biitch straight hating on Canelo. He has Canelo losing all them fights... WTF!
            Punk ass lame just can't stand to see a Mexican conquer Boxing.
            This hoe should change her name cause she sure as fucc aint no Aztec!

Comment

[QUOTE=oscar9992;20170019]Canelo, grow up b@llz & fight Beterbiev! Stop fighting old washed up boxers and Arthur next.[/https://youtu.be/PIhD2TTc1kI

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                Wouldn't BEterbiev be the same age as when Canelo fought GGG in 2017? I thought GGG was already ''old'' back then.
                Ha Ha. Look at you. You are even more afraid of Canelo fighting Beterbiev than you are of Canelo fighting GGG and you damn well should be. Beterbiev is custom made to beat Canelo in my opinion. He will come at Canelo very hard all fight as long as it last like he always does. He will be coming forward throwing bombs constantly with both hands. Canelo won't be able to rest and take rounds of like he did with Kovalev he went from being the crusher to being the tapper. Canelo only averaged a pathetic 31 punches a round for Kovalev and 33 punches a round for Jacobs. Beterbiev averages 70 very hard 65 punches a round.Age is not nearly as important as how a boxer is looking in recent fights. You can't look better than Beterbiev with 100% KOs and beating a good champion in his last fight in devastating fashion. So he is 34. So the fuc what??? He will beat the sh it out of Canelo if Canelo ever fights him. Don't worry so much. Your hero is safe. He wouldn't dream of fighting Beterbiev. He is to busy making history fighting 13 to 1 underdog Fielding and 11 to 2 underdog Kovalev. If I am wrong and Canelo does fight Beterbiev then much respect to Canelo for taking a real dangerous fight for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Ha Ha. Look at you. You are even more afraid of Canelo fighting Beterbiev than you are of Canelo fighting GGG and you damn well should be. Beterbiev is custom made to beat Canelo in my opinion. He will come at Canelo very hard all fight as long as it last like he always does. He will be coming forward throwing bombs constantly with both hands. Canelo won't be able to rest and take rounds of like he did with Kovalev he went from being the crusher to being the tapper. Canelo only averaged a pathetic 31 punches a round for Kovalev and 33 punches a round for Jacobs. Beterbiev averages 70 very hard 65 punches a round.Age is not nearly as important as how a boxer is looking in recent fights. You can't look better than Beterbiev with 100% KOs and beating a good champion in his last fight in devastating fashion. So he is 34. So the fuc what??? He will beat the sh it out of Canelo if Canelo ever fights him. Don't worry so much. Your hero is safe. He wouldn't dream of fighting Beterbiev. He is to busy making history fighting 13 to 1 underdog Fielding and 11 to 2 underdog Kovalev. If I am wrong and Canelo does fight Beterbiev then much respect to Canelo for taking a real dangerous fight for a change.
                  remember your ''WAR KOVALEV'' in previous months?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                    Why don’t you learn English first before you want to talk shyt about boxing’s GOD. You sound like an illegal. Build the Wall.

Comment

Working...
                    X