• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Whose alt is this?
    What LDBC member is this?

Comment

you people are really pathetic and obsessed, such a low self esteem for one with such an high IQ....

Comment

Low effort and unfunny.

Comment

This guy's an asshole. I guy who spells his Alt like that is obvious an asshole!

Comment

I mean he's not wrong.

LDBC getting worked over and getting a giant stick up their ass with no vaseline for 2019.

Comment

The thing these have in common is that unlike stuff like Davis-Hugo Ruiz, which is sold as an even matchup to ignorant mental cases who need the chest-puff like dontae, is that they were competitive matchups on paper.
              Not a pretty record there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                I mean he's not wrong.

LDBC getting worked over and getting a giant stick up their ass with no vaseline for 2019.
                I’m not always right, but I’m never wrong.

Comment

WTF? This Forum is INFESTED with Trolls or maybe it is just one weirdo with multiple accounts and a lot of Free Time

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                    The thing these have in common is that unlike stuff like Davis-Hugo Ruiz, which is sold as an even matchup to ignorant mental cases who need the chest-puff like dontae, is that they were competitive matchups on paper.
                    Not a pretty record there.
                    Yup, stuff like Davis vs. Ruiz, Stevenson vs. Guevara and Spence vs. Garcia crack me up. Ruiz, Guevara, and Garcia were each naturally two divisions smaller than their opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      WTF? This Forum is INFESTED with Trolls or maybe it is just one weirdo with multiple accounts and a lot of Free Time
                      What’s worse...

A forum member with multiple accounts or actual members defending the LDBC and claiming “what the hell is the LDBC!?”

Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X