Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do black girls think of Asian guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    LMAO one of my asian homiez only dates the sistas but he's all thugged out, dresses like a 1999 DMX and talks and walks like a thug.

Not to sound like a hater but whenever I see him spit game I think he's gonna crash and burn but for some reason it works for him LMAO.

But most of the sistas he lands aren't all that. well my standards are mad high and I prefer the light skin ones like myself or mixed girls.
    I thought you were Asian all this time?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      How often do you see an asian dude with a hot black girl?

And when you run into a couple like that, are you thinking like damm that Asian dude must be packing?
      They love em. You should approach them, especially them ones with the real colorful hair. Them ones is way into anime n shit, cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        LMAO one of my asian homiez only dates the sistas but he's all thugged out, dresses like a 1999 DMX and talks and walks like a thug.

Not to sound like a hater but whenever I see him spit game I think he's gonna crash and burn but for some reason it works for him LMAO.

But most of the sistas he lands aren't all that. well my standards are mad high and I prefer the light skin ones like myself or mixed girls.
        Light skin is not "high standards" get over yourself. There are nice looking light skin sisters and nice looking dark skin sisters. Unnattractive light skin sisters and unnattractive dark skin ones.

Comment

I.dont think many black woman post here. Just in case u wanted a serious answer

Comment

I think if you base it purely on looks, most Asian men aren't very attractive to women from other races because most don't have the masculine look/ character that's been promoted to be attractive for decades. What is attractive or not is greatly influenced by culture and media and Asian men have never been promoted as hot playboys before so that's that.

Some educated women however see past that BS and are in fact happy with Asian partners, that type of enlighted women is a tiny minority though.

Comment

You would have to ask a female. The last thing I ask a woman is how they feel about other guys lol.
              So anything you’re going to get on this forum of dudes would be pure speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                How often do you see an asian dude with a hot black girl?

And when you run into a couple like that, are you thinking like damm that Asian dude must be packing?
                The Cambodians i was around. Those Asian women had relations/children with black men.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Light skin is not "high standards" get over yourself. There are nice looking light skin sisters and nice looking dark skin sisters. Unnattractive light skin sisters and unnattractive dark skin ones.
                  Tell him.
                  Sometimes mi get a pretentious vibe from that youth though.

Comment

Asian men get black women in Jamaica.

Comment

My assumption would be Asian-American men (non East Asian) would likely do better with black women outside of the USA. Likely in countries where they would be considered rare/exotic and thatd likely be in a place where its predominately black.

Jamaican and Nigerian women are very open to date outside of their skin color and my assumption is because its different.

Comment

Working...
                      X