Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else think Thurman beats Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gpabrooklyn View Post
    Cause you dont no **** about boxing,thurman is a b level fighter and always has been,theres a reason a 40 year old man was the favorite against him,thurman doesnt even believe that he could beat spence
    End thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      Nothing to do with the Pac fight, it's a style thing, only thing that would worry me is Spence's gruesome body punching.
      no. the lesson that thurman got in the pac fight, he will be able to use it towards spence. being hurt, being able to stay compose, etc. coming back after being knocked down, etc. facing a fighter that is fast, awkward, throws punches from different angles. spence has never been in any of this situation. watch when it happens to him, it'll be like a fish out of the water or a new born baby deer learning how to walk! quote this!

Comment

I've just always viewed this as a stylistically bad fight for Spence. Thurman's movement, speed and power will be tough for Spence imo and I've always seen it that way.
        - -Time for new glasses and a boxing tutorial...

Comment

Let's see how Porter does then we can see the connection cos Keith will just improve from this loss

Kinda like Manny's loss to Morales

Comment

No

/thread

Comment

I've just always viewed this as a stylistically bad fight for Spence. Thurman's movement, speed and power will be tough for Spence imo and I've always seen it that way.
              If he can get his conditioning up where he can throw 600+ punches a fight, then yes.

Comment

I think the thurman last night can beat Spence.

Comment

Spence KO him via devastating body punch.

Comment

Thurman disagrees

Comment

No. Thurman gets hurt on the body too much. Never too late to start doing sit ups lol
                      I would still favor Thurman over majority of welterweights

Spence doesn’t wipe Thurman though. Wins on decision

1. Bud
                      2. Pac
                      3. Spence
                      4. Porter
                      5. Thurman

I would favor Thurman over Danny and Porter again On rematches

Comment

Working...
                      X