Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the same people who hated on golovkin now hating on lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Lots of Eastern-Euro hate on this site from the usual suspects. Most boxing "fans" are casuals. They rally behind a fighter because he represents them in some vicarious manner. Then they go so far as to show team loyalty for promoters and managers, which still puzzles me. I've never seen this sort of rabid, fanatic followership prior to the Mayweather era.

Today all you need is an "0" in the loss column and you can fight one no-hoper after another and so long as you look, speak, and behave a certain way, you'll have a strong social media following of casuals. Ones who won't ever buy your PPV either, they'll stream them someplace for free.
    Black Fighters, Mexican and Rican fighters get more hate than anybody on here...You’re new around here or something? Smh

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      TBear BostonGuy
      bigjavi973
      is this not against the new rules?
      Quit snitching in my thread, take that **** elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
        What has Lomachenko done in his career besides LOSE to Orlando Salido?
        Good post. Green K.
        Answer is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          Quit snitching in my thread, take that **** elsewhere.
          racism is not allowed on this forum period..if that is what you call snitching then you are the problem here..they already said there is 0 tolerance on that now and this site will be cleared of racism... bigjavi973 BostonGuy TBear

Comment

can we post without all the race baiting?? it is sickening

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              Why is this???
              Keep crying as usual.

Comment

bigjavi973 this is where the racism starts, you should go thru this thread with a fine comb and get rid of the trash BostonGuy CBS will never want to sponsor a site with trash posters who always result to race baiting and trashing other ethnic groups..why can we not just talk boxing on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  Black Fighters, Mexican and Rican fighters get more hate than anybody on here...You’re new around here or something? Smh
                  Not from what I've seen. Most of the hate stems from loyalty to promoters and managers. Its insane. PBC fans hate on any fighter who isn't signed with PBC. Look at all the hate Crawford is getting just because he is signed to Top Rank. If he were a PBC fighter those same haters would be talking about how he is the #1 P4P right now!

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                    AND I ENJOY DOING IT TO THEM, Loma doesnt get ko's which was horrible when it was Floyd which built the 3g fan club and set up his pattern of tomato cans.........
                    The Big Dunce keeps getting it wrong as usual. First of all, I've never been banned for any reason, especially racism. Dunn is one of the biggest racists on this site, he's constantly pulling the race card and trying to stir up racial tensions.

Second, comparing Floyd to Loma is ludicrous. There is not only fighter who ever fought in the history of the sport who took on the challenges that Loma has in their first dozen fights, and have won titles in three weights classes in such a short time. Each time he stepped up his haters said he would get schooled by the likes of Rigo, Walters, Linares, etc...just check the old threads, it's all there.

Floyd never fought an elite level fighter in their prime or at their best. This is a hard pill to swallow for his fans who believe he is truly TBE. There is no reasoning with them.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Good post. Green K.
                      Answer is nothing.
                      Thank you kind sir.

It's much too bad that there aren't more intellectually honest and true boxing fans here like yourself. This would be a much better place.

Comment

Working...
                      X