Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've forgiven Big Baby Miller already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Clenelo got 6 months for 1 PED than Miller should probably get 7 months ban for 3 PEDs, fair?

Comment

He'll be back and better than ever.

Can't nobody stop him.

War Big Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        He'll be back and better than ever.

Can't nobody stop him.

War Big Baby!
        These guys are gonna red k me all over again now

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          It's what we do eventually with drug cheats anyway. Plus he's pretty funny and I like his style. Can't wait to see him once his ban is over.
          Why would he care that you forgive him?

Comment

Danny Garcia's voice*

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkk

The game needs Big Baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
              Why would he care that you forgive him?
              So he knows he's not alone in this cold and unforgiving world.....

Comment

Even though every single professional athlete in every single professional sport uses performance enhancers, I think you should be banned for life if you get caught. Just for being dumb. Not because of the cheating or that it's immoral, but just for being a moron and not knowing how to pass the test like every other athlete does.

Yes, that's right, all of your sports heroes use performance enhancers. Your favorite boxer, your favorite football guy, Lebanon Jerome....EVERYONE.

Comment

After his suspension if he enrolls in strict testing, passes, and continues to win/look good then ok. Until then phook him. Same way I felt with Canelo. I bashed him for failing but gave him props after the GGG 2 fight after passing the VADA tests and still winning the fight.

Comment

I don't forgive that fat SOS. He talked all of that shit about being in shape when he in fact was PEDing out. He's a pathetic excuse of an athlete. Freaking pie eating contest champion is all he'll ever amount to.

Comment

No hard feelings here towards Miller, specially after the beautiful apology he issued

all is forgiven. I hope he comes back soon

Comment

Working...
                      X