Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

callum smith knocks out canelo alvarez...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    no (pre-written) scorecards needed in that one. maybe canelo will believe his own hype and take the fight later in the year, but he'll be leaving anfield on a stretcher.
    Canelos a proven 168 fighter now according to his 'fans' so lets get it on after the inevitable robbery of jacobs and see what happens...
    How big is Smith again? A natural HW you say,(Nah I know better,your the hating type to cry about Jacobs weight,Deny that Jacobs vs ggg scorecards are far worse than any non byrd canelo scorecard vs ggg,& you are probably the clown who claims Canelos a giant facing lil guys.)
    What a straight up hating ass btch you truly are. Gggroupies are a disease to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      How big is Smith again? A natural HW you say,(Nah I know better,your the hating type to cry about Jacobs weight,Deny that Jacobs vs ggg scorecards are far worse than any non byrd canelo scorecard vs ggg,& you are probably the clown who claims Canelos a giant facing lil guys.)
      What a straight up hating ass btch you truly are. Gggroupies are a disease to the sport.
      what exactly are u crying about?

Comment

Id like to see it. If like to see Nell v all the brita be it bjs, eubanks and callum.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          You sure are a big Canelo hater. Canelo will beat Jacobs by KO in my opinion. Fielding said Canelo was the best fighter he ever fought after he had been KOed by Smith. Smith might beat Canelo or he may lose to Canelo but no way does he KO the iron jawed Canelo who has never been knocked down even by GGG who hits harder than Smith.Smith is not this monster puncher you are making him out to be. Smith has 18 KO wins in 25 fights meaning he did not KO 7 opponents. Not a single one of those 7 boxers he did NOT KO was nearly as good a fighter with as good a chin as Canelo. Smith could not KO Biosse, a boxer who is ranked 359th in the world and had been KOed 5 times by other boxers who must have hit him harder than Smith did. If you can't even KO a lousy weak chinned boxer like Biosse you aren't going to KO an iron jawed excellent champion like Canelo. Your statement is ridiculous and wrong.
          fielding can say what he wants but he literally got steamrolled by callum smith, maybe he just wants to pretend that was a fluke loss or something.
          Why couldnt he ko canelo, hes much bigger and we dont know how canelo can take a punch at 168.
          I dont know who biosse is but a lot of heavy punchers havent always stopped every bum theyve fought. And im sure canelos gone the distance with a few scrubs but youre tipping him to stop jacobs who is world level.
          He looked as if he carried plenty of power to me against groves, who although isnt iron chinned, has still gone the distance and been competitive with people like badou jack in whos up at LHW whereas every time smith clipped him clean you could see the effects. he hurt him visibly a few times.
          Smiths no rocky fielding, canelos out of his depth up at that weight against someone like him, but his fanbase are now making out hes superman after he robbed a 36 year old and beat a bum up at 168.

Comment

what exactly are u crying about?
            Callum smith is at least a natural cruiserweight who boils down to smw,hes fought multiple times at lhw,& hed have every conceivable advantage over Canelo.(jacobs does too,but hes a natural smw not cruiser or hw like smith) So its hella stupid to act like he wouldn't be a favorite over Canelo(meaning if he did get kod,so what). Then you say that Jacobs is getting robbed in vegas, despite vegas having the best judges in the world. Theres a reason for that,its because they choose the fairest possible(the odd scorecard aside the right guy usually ALWAYS wins in vegas(when scoring using 4 criteria objectively & without interruption or distractions,as the judges do) claiming Jacobs will get robbed is total bs,Canelo has deserved his wins & draws despite what his haters will ALWAYS say. When a fighter has haters they'll NEVER satisfy them.

Comment

remember that time lil g fought at 168? me neither

i do remember that time he ducked featherfisted andre ward at 168 though

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                remember that time lil g fought at 168? me neither

i do remember that time he ducked featherfisted andre ward at 168 though
                at least hes still fighting at 36, whats ward doing? he ran away from the sport when he realised he wasnt mr invincible after relying on corruption twice to beat kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  Callum smith is at least a natural cruiserweight who boils down to smw,hes fought multiple times at lhw,& hed have every conceivable advantage over Canelo.(jacobs does too,but hes a natural smw not cruiser or hw like smith) So its hella stupid to act like he wouldn't be a favorite over Canelo(meaning if he did get kod,so what). Then you say that Jacobs is getting robbed in vegas, despite vegas having the best judges in the world. Theres a reason for that,its because they choose the fairest possible(the odd scorecard aside the right guy usually ALWAYS wins in vegas(when scoring using 4 criteria objectively & without interruption or distractions,as the judges do) claiming Jacobs will get robbed is total bs,Canelo has deserved his wins & draws despite what his haters will ALWAYS say. When a fighter has haters they'll NEVER satisfy them.
                  thats me done for the night, time to go to bed

Comment

at least hes still fighting at 36, whats ward doing? he ran away from the sport when he realised he wasnt mr invincible after relying on corruption twice to beat kovalev.
                    andre ward retired an unbeaten two division champ who defeated a top 5 p4p fighter twice to finish out his career

lil g went 1-1-1 with a B level fighter and a guy coming up in weight

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      andre ward retired an unbeaten two division champ who defeated a top 5 p4p fighter twice to finish out his career

lil g went 1-1-1 with a B level fighter and a guy coming up in weight
                      if it wasnt for corruption ggg would be 3-0 in them fights (at the very least 2 wins and 1 draw) and ward would have 2 losses to kovalev (one decision, 1 DQ)

Comment

Working...
                      X