Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is HBO not showing a replay of Golovkin/Jacobs next weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is HBO not showing a replay of Golovkin/Jacobs next weekend?

I looked on the guide for next Saturday and it's not showing anything.

I thought HBO re-airs their PPV fights the following Saturday? I really don't wanna pay $70 for this.

I have a lot of **** I have to do, man. For starters my mullet is out of f**king control. I need to cut this ****. My trailer is falling apart, too. I need to set aside some money for repairs. Not to mention I need to re-up on this bag of meth, smh.

I'd rather just wait til next weekend to watch it...but...it doesn't look like they're going to re-air it? Are there any past cases where HBO didn't re-air one of their PPV cards?

just watch it online fuk hbo.. there will be plenty of hd streams

Comment

I'm streaming it probably. I'm in college basketball mode this time of year.

Comment

Search for a Boxnation stream there should be plenty quality ones.

Comment

same thing

Comment

http://mamahd.com/box-nation-live-streaming-free-1.html

Comment

They definitely replaying the fight next week. Probably haven't updated the guide yet. Was like that with canelo/smith. Wasn't on the guide but they did replay it. I think that depends on your cable provider happened to me with comcast.

Comment

I pay for both HBO and Showtime on direct TY. I never buy PFVs at 50 to 80 dollars. In my experience they always show the PFV fights for free the next weekend. I would rather save the $60 and wait a week and watch the same exact fight for free.If you are rich it doesn't matter. I'm not rich and that much money matters to me. I love boxing and that's why I get all the boxing channels. I am patient and can wait a week to see the PFV fights. They even showed the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight for free 7 days later. I am sure they will show the GGG vs Jacobs fight for free in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  I'm streaming it probably. I'm in college basketball mode this time of year.
                  hell yeah homie, same here

march madness is the ****

appreciate it dude

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  They definitely replaying the fight next week. Probably haven't updated the guide yet. Was like that with canelo/smith. Wasn't on the guide but they did replay it. I think that depends on your cable provider happened to me with comcast.
                  Okay cool.

Comment

Working...
                  X