Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'd Love To Face Marcos Maidana For The Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'd Love To Face Marcos Maidana For The Fans!

WBA 'regular' welterweight champion Keith 'One Time' Thurman (29-0, 26KOs) is looking for a major fight in the fall, and one opponent he would love to face is the former beltholder Marcos 'El Chino' Maidana (35-5, 31KOs).

The two boxers were at one time scheduled to face each other a few years ago on HBO, but Maidana decided to take a pass on the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No point, Maidana already turn the fight down twice.

Comment

marcos cant even make 154 before next year. thurman better look elsewhere

Comment

Yeah yeah, Thurman, we've heard it before. Call out Khan, Garcia, Maidana, Brook, and Porter, but eventually we hear, "I don't know how my manager would feel about me going there", and you end up fighting Collazo.

Comment

What about Porter, you know the guy that's actually interested in fighting you this year?

Comment

weve heard this **** before

expecting thurman vs malignaggi early 2016 baby!!!!!!

Comment

Stop talking about fighting someone worth a damn, and actually fight someone worth a damn.

Comment

dude is losing support rapidly..being a big puncher that turns big mouth runner is not a good luck..especially since u're still prime and in your first weight class..ppl saw that he couldnt fight but one way and left him lol

keith fight porter and just hush..

Comment

believe it when i see it

Comment

Not a surprise. He wants the guy who hasn't had gloves on in a year and who is an easier stylistic matchup for him, while meanwhile he's got another top welterweight in Shawn Porter asking to fight him right now. Apparently team Porter aren't even getting a response. We know why...Run Time knows Porter's style will present an actual challenge, something Haymon's precious few always shy away from.

Comment

Working...
                    X