Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...does Spence still bulldoze Thurman after what you saw this past saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never thought he'd bulldoze Kieth, although I'd have him as the clear favorite in a competitive fight with possible KD.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Clueless Fanboism who know nothing about boxing and act like girls who have a uncontrollable CRUSH would think that Thurman would be easy for ANYBODY! Boxing Fans (or the ones on this forum who pretend to be) lacks respect for what these Men Do. Thurman Resume still better than Spence Jr vs Crawford COMBINE!

Also what Thurman does very well is Mix Up his attack which gave even the Great Pacquiao some problems in the second half of that fight. Thurman can fight off the Backfoot but also Push the Action and Apply Pressure Effective when needed

So no he won't be easy...I do think Spence Jr Troubles him to the body. STYLES MAKE FIGHTS, not something that is said because it sounds good it is TRUE, STYLES MAKE FIGHTS! So what Porter was able to do vs a MASSIVE Spence Jr, nobody else in the Division is doing that nor will they be able to hold up or withstand that brutal inside attack especially the body work (Low Blows Including )

So lets Calm down with wanting to see Demise of fighters because they have Fans that you don't like. Thurman, Danny Garcia, Pacquiao, Porter...none of these guys will be easy to beat but guess what, Neither Will Spence Jr with that Size and neither will Terrance Crawford with his Overall Skills and ability to fight effectively as Orthodox or Southpaw
      Great post !

Nice to see someone who is rational on this forum. Too many idiots here that think their hero crush can't be beaten and that just because another fighter showed some vulnerabilities that means they suck and they'll be an easy fight for their hero......Porter just proved that the majority of fight fans are idiots. He didn't get beat up and KO'd ...,never mind it being an easy fight for Spence. Same thing happened to Tyson Fury only a short time ago..., although Fury did better than Spence.

The point is any top fighter can beat any other top fighter on any given night. Some guys may have slight advantages but those advantages can disappear quickly just by a change of game plan, training, illness, .....and a million other factors.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
        None of these WW's today are separated by much.

You put the top WW's today in a tournament and it all be competitive fights. So stop saying this guy going to dominate this guy.
        Yes, the same situation is with middleweights.

Comment

Spence fan here but never thought he would “bulldoze” Thurman.

I question whether the old Thurman still exists. Either way Spence wins. Thurman should put up a fight doe.

Comment

Working...
          X