No announcement yet.

ATG, Hall of fame fighters who never unified a division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATG, Hall of fame fighters who never unified a division

List the boxers in the multiple title era who NEVER unified titles..I will start Manny Pacquiao...Lets keep it going gentleman

James Toney, Tommy Hearns

Comment

your life does revolve around floyd you are so fucking insecure is not even funny anymore

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        James Toney, Tommy Hearns
        good shouts!!!

Comment

Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Start a thread asking who is the only all-time great HOF who was one of the biggest draws in the sport who never fought a legitimately great fighter in their prime. Toney, Hearns and Pacquaio wouldn't make that list. I know who would though.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Floyd Mayweather
              Unify=bringing 2 or more belts together...you know they call them"UNIFICATION BOUTS"

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Start a thread asking who is the only all-time great HOF who was one of the biggest draws in the sport who never fought a legitimately great fighter in their prime. Toney, Hearns and Pacquaio wouldn't make that list. I know who would though.
                Go ahead and start that thread...

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                  Unify=bringing 2 or more belts together...you know they call them"UNIFICATION BOUTS"
                  Larry he was never undisputed which was what I thought you were getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                    Go ahead and start that thread...
                    It's spam (like this). Not really my thing but you seem to like starting those pointless threads with the intention of talking about Floyd so be my guest.

Comment

Working...
                    X