Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much is Mayweather Hate Towards Oscar Due To THE FACT OSCAR ENSLAVED HIM TO GBP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
    we all know oscar bailed mayweather out and paid his taxes back when mawyeather was broke and then Mayweather had to be Oscar slave for a bit.

Is most of Maywewather hatred toward oscar is cause of that enslavement or what is teh deep rooted hate about?
    How about we stop equating being paid millions on dollars to being enslaved.

The two made a deal which was honored. The deal might have favored Oscar more than Floyd but that's business.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post

The two made a deal which was honored. The deal might have favored Oscar more than Floyd but that's business.
      so is that a yes or a no?

cause obvious something substantial happened between the two for mayweather to hate oscar so deeply and being ENSLAVED to oscar over needing a bail out cause of your irresponsible ways is what seemed to have left Mayweather permanently scorned.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        I have my own trucking company. And I'm stating facts. Schaefer was promoting all of Floyd's fights, and a ton of Haymons fights. If you can't even admit the obvious no wonder you're in the red. And GB lost all of that when Schaefer left. All I said isn't up for debate all that happened.
        Congratulation on your trucking bussines,I own few repair shops myself,but that pales in comparison as how much money de la hoya makes and has made..Perhaps when Schaefer left he took some fighters,but de la hoya is doing well,even just with Canelo..Is not up for debate how rich he is and he continues being richer.

Comment

we all know oscar bailed mayweather out and paid his taxes back when mawyeather was broke and then Mayweather had to be Oscar slave for a bit.

Is most of Maywewather hatred toward oscar is cause of that enslavement or what is teh deep rooted hate about?
          We don't know anything. Oscar didn't pay Mayweather's taxes or do anything else for him. Richard Schafer was running the company when Mayweather used GBP to promote his fights. Oscar did nothing but collect the checks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            As soon as Oscar took control he lost all the Mayweather and Haymon Boxing business. What a smart move smh...
            U act like everything crumbled when he took over. After he realized what was really going on with his company he picked up everything he can salvage and started all over. He put the company back on his back and went. U can dislike him all u want, the man exterminated all the rats out his company and went to work. If u can't respect that then maybe u have female traits.

Comment

The way I see it is Oscar is the one who's shown the most hate towards Mayweather, especially when he wouldn't admit he lost. I don't even think Mayweather hates him now. The letter that Oscar penned in which he called Mayweather boring etc...was written without provocation and made Oscar look petty and jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
                U act like everything crumbled when he took over. After he realized what was really going on with his company he picked up everything he can salvage and started all over. He put the company back on his back and went. U can dislike him all u want, the man exterminated all the rats out his company and went to work. If u can't respect that then maybe u have female traits.
                Put the company on his back by getting a DUI days after signing a contract with ESPN. Way to be the face of his company. Only if he could fire himself he'd be doing really well.

Comment

cause obvious something substantial happened between the two for mayweather to hate oscar so deeply and being ENSLAVED to oscar over needing a bail out cause of your irresponsible ways is what seemed to have left Mayweather permanently scorned.

Comment

That's a no. I think Oscar dislike Mayweather because he genuinely felt he beat Floyd and because of the way he treated Oscar during the build up to the fight.

And Floyd dislikes Oscar because he won't give credit for his win over him and because Oscar always picks against him.

Comment

That's a no. I think Oscar dislike Mayweather because he genuinely felt he beat Floyd and because of the way he treated Oscar during the build up to the fight.

And Floyd dislikes Oscar because he won't give credit for his win over him and because Oscar always picks against him.
                      So mayweather is emotionally scarred cause oscar held him accountable for a contract he signed to fight him? and that his fight with oscar SD?

I guess mayweather is more petty than I thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X