Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margs vs Cotto... who needs the W more?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margs vs Cotto... who needs the W more?

what do you guys think?? i think cotto would want it more because he wants to prove margs dont have his number and that he can beat him IMO but also Margs has alot also?

Margarito needs the win more imo because right or wrong if he loses this fight everyone will assume he cheated in the first fight and his whole career will come into question. If Cotto loses it will just confirm that he has trouble with pressure fighters with good chins.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      Margarito needs the win more imo because right or wrong if he loses this fight everyone will assume he cheated in the first fight and his whole career will come into question. If Cotto loses it will just confirm that he has trouble with pressure fighters with good chins.
      couldn't agree more, this is what would happen in either case.

Comment

very true man i just cant wait for the rematch i hope its in NY

Comment

Definitely Margarito needs it more. If he loses he'll be 0 in 3 against the lst 3 elite opponents he has fought. And like another poster stated, everyone will believe he cheated in the first fight and therefore his whole career will be suspect.

Comment

Spot on. I would have opined similarly.

Comment

Very true but let's be real here, folks, who gives a crap about Marg? Cotto needs the "w" more because Marg is a worthless cheater who's farts induce vomiting.

Comment

I think both need it equally because if Marg loses, it will only reassure people of what they already think.

If Marg wins, it won't change the mind of people that are already convinced that he cheated the first time.

On the other hand, this is Cotto's career we are talking about here. If he loses to Marg, I think his big money fights are done for the most part.

If Cotto wins, it will be a huge win and could propel him further this late in his career.

Important fight for BOTH IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  I think both need it equally because if Marg loses, it will only reassure people of what they already think.

If Marg wins, it won't change the mind of people that are already convinced that he cheated the first time.

On the other hand, this is Cotto's career we are talking about here. If he loses to Marg, I think his big money fights are done for the most part.

If Cotto wins, it will be a huge win and could propel him further this late in his career.

Important fight for BOTH IMO.

Agree. I think losser should retire.

Comment

Working...
                  X