Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: De La Hoya So F***ing Jealous of Me, It's a Shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I know what drives Oscar to madness: Cinco de Mayweather! That had to hurt! To see your enemy takeover the Mexican/Mexican-American Holiday dates, and make more money than Oscar ever dreamed possible!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      noones jealous of floyd as a person. Unbelievable boxer, but hes an insecure, bitter, lonely old man these days. All the money in the world cant change that.
      Are you sure he lonely and bitter or do you just want him to be

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
        I think Floyd is actually jealous of Oscar these days. He's a better promoter than Floyd is.
        I can’t think of a single fighter that Oscar has brought to the fore since Schafer left. And that ESPN deal that everyone was sucking off one year ago is barely watchable.

Comment

I definitely think Oscar is bitter towards Floyd and just the whole situation with losing what he thought were his fighters to Al Haymon.

Floyd would never admit it but imo he may have been a bit envious towards Oscar until they fought with how big a star he was and used that partly as motivation to do great things financially and it turned out great, he beat Oscar and surpassed Oscar financially. Guys like Mosley and Hopkins beat Oscar yet they still work for him to his day lol.
          Last edited by Caught Square; 01-09-2018, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Floyd was like a 10% better boxer but Oscar and most other people are far more enjoyable human beings

Comment

Us real die hard Boxing Fans Know DLH isnt jealous. Hes Confident. DLH has a better Legacy than Floyd. Real boxing fans know this. DLH win or lose fought everyone. never ducked anyone. and fought them them in their prime..except for JCCsr.

ALSO...Floyd ducked DLH in their rematch by retiring in the peak of his career. Ducking the rematch agreement they had to do a one fight fight before their rematch. Just because DLH barely lost a SD over Floyd. (remember when he was crying during interview)

And finally according to Forbes...DLH worth isnt that bad. Around 510 million. Not bad for a retired fighter. Why would he be Jealous. Floyds conscience wont let him live down he ducked DLHs rematch.
              https://www.forbes.com/pictures/5841.../#22e8be44511f

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                noones jealous of floyd as a person. Unbelievable boxer, but hes an insecure, bitter, lonely old man these days. All the money in the world cant change that.
                I would just like to know WHERE do you get "insecure, bitter, lonely old man these days" from?

He seems to be VERY HAPPY. I know I would if I were him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
                  Floyd was like a 10% better boxer but Oscar and most other people are far more enjoyable human beings
                  You need to do a 180 cuz you backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Us real die hard Boxing Fans Know DLH isnt jealous. Hes Confident. DLH has a better Legacy than Floyd. Real boxing fans know this. DLH win or lose fought everyone. never ducked anyone. and fought them them in their prime..except for JCCsr.

ALSO...Floyd ducked DLH in their rematch by retiring in the peak of his career. Ducking the rematch agreement they had to do a one fight fight before their rematch. Just because DLH barely lost a SD over Floyd. (remember when he was crying during interview)

And finally according to Forbes...DLH worth isnt that bad. Around 510 million. Not bad for a retired fighter. Why would he be Jealous. Floyds conscience wont let him live down he ducked DLHs rematch.
                    https://www.forbes.com/pictures/5841.../#22e8be44511f
                    Oh man, oh man....You hurting just like all the losers

Comment

im starting to think floyd and oscar is dating. i swear these 2 cant keep each other's name out their mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X