Comments Thread For: Salido: Lomachenko is 'No Mas Boring' - Bores Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    THIS is actually boring.

Salido has a right to his opinion. Lomachenko is not really boring.

Problem solved. Next.
    EXACTLY!

I just like coming to Loma's sites to hear the crybabies talk about Salido coming in 2 lbs overweight while Loma brings guys up 4 and 8 lbs up in weight for fights??? I mean that's some BS right there? And then they cry about low blows when a LOT were on the belt line. They completely IGNORE all the HUGGIN he did?? And the fact he ADMITTED he didn't listen to his corner. Loma has not 1 time made excuses up. But his fans scream bloody murder all day EVERY day.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      "When the bell rings, just go out there and throw. Just throw."

Hahahahah that video says the truth about Wilder!!! his names also says it.... he goes Wilder when the bell rings... good it's coming from brigss.... any other person saying those things would be labeled as a racist!!!!

Comment

I don't agree... Loma had to deal with an awkward style vs Rigo who was in a survival mode from round 2 on and then just quit... I still haven't heard any medical evaluation after the fight as far as what was wrong with his hand . does anyone know?

it takes nothing away from Loma the best p4p...

Comment

When people claim that Siri gave Loma a beating, they do realize that it was a Split decision and Loma finished the fight strong with plenty left in the tank, whereas Salido was done. Had the fight been a 15 rounder, Loma would have finished it. Salido did win a decision, but he came in overweight, and he fouled plenty. He won on paper and that's it. He didn't win the fight in any dominating fashion, and final rounds were all Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Salido
            He should go in there and fight and take care of business and not wait till the other guy gets bored in there. He might be the best boxer in the world but is not even close to been the best fighter in the world."
            Dam right! Starting to like Salido. Just when Lomo says Salido is ducking him, Salido turns up the volume, classic!

Do your thing man, get that fool spinning like a top. Get that rematch and end his career lmao!

Comment

Salido is salty he turned down the rematch for 700K and just took a loss for 400k, now cutting himself out of any bigger paydays for the rest of his career.

Comment

This guy is saying 'No Mas' even BEFORE stepping into the ring.
                Running scared and terrified. Funny

Comment

"I keep hearing it was historic, it might have been that since it was the first time a guy hurt his hand in a ring without landing a punch and another one wins a fight without landing a significant one,” said Salido.

That's the media for you....But if it was Floyd then they would of **** on him like they did Rigondeaux. The double standards are REAL!

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    When people claim that Siri gave Loma a beating, they do realize that it was a Split decision and Loma finished the fight strong with plenty left in the tank, whereas Salido was done. Had the fight been a 15 rounder, Loma would have finished it. Salido did win a decision, but he came in overweight, and he fouled plenty. He won on paper and that's it. He didn't win the fight in any dominating fashion, and final rounds were all Loma.
                    He did land some low ones but he still won the fight that's for sure. loma wasn't ready for the pressure so he kept holding salido like Rigo was holding loma. Salido should retire, he looks old & broke down, no doubt loma beats him now.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                      I don't agree... Loma had to deal with an awkward style vs Rigo who was in a survival mode from round 2 on and then just quit... I still haven't heard any medical evaluation after the fight as far as what was wrong with his hand . does anyone know?

it takes nothing away from Loma the best p4p...
                      How do you go on "survival mode" in the 2nd round when hardly any solid shots landed the whole fight? Rigo didn't even come to fight at all. Shame on him.

As for the hand they said he bruised it. Could of been a bruised bone. I actually saw Rigo land a left to loma's elbow in the end of the 1st round I think, don't remember the time on the round, could of been in the 2nd. I have to watch it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X