Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go with real or faux marble dining table?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    Would you get a faux/bootleg one for under 500 bucks?
    I would go with granite or quartz. Besides the staining issue, marble is pretty fragile and can chip a lot easier than the others. A stain you can hide with a placemat, a chipped corner is going to be a harder fix

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I would go with granite or quartz. Besides the staining issue, marble is pretty fragile and can chip a lot easier than the others. A stain you can hide with a placemat, a chipped corner is going to be a harder fix
      Bro I don't have butler's salary
      If I did I'd get a marble one straight up without even asking here

Comment

I don't know how much they cost, I just moved them. They're all heavy as hell.

Comment

Get a wooden one from IKEA for under $75. The splinters come at no extra cost.

Comment

If you're single and live alone just get a couple of those small folding tables from walmart.

Comment

I've been looking at sets online and fauxs are about 2-400. Real ones are 600+. I'm a single dude and just need 4 chairs for it. I'm in need of dining table upgrade, had the current black table for like 10 years now.

Chime in if you have experience, pros and cons and comparison of Real vs faux marble.
              If you can afford the real go with the real. I see no benefit in the faux if you can afford the real.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                I love how people use the word faux to help romanticize their purchase.

Get the real thing If it's only $200 more. Fake (faux) **** dries up panties.
                Faux News when referring to Fox News is the only acceptable use of the word Faux

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  If you're single and live alone just get a couple of those small folding tables from walmart.
                  Naw, the b*tches love nicely decorated single guy homes. Not to brag but when a woman walks in my house she gotta go to the bathroom and wring out her panties

Comment

single dude? 10+ years? lol now you upgrading your table lol stop worrying about your furniture and go out and get yourself a chick before its too late.

Comment

Why you want that heavy ass dining table? Specially if you live in an apartment where you often move.

Comment

Working...
                      X