Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Anthony Joshua incredibility fast?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True That View Post
    Exactly Jugg........exactly......SMH @ these fools
    Only in the boxing world can actual video footage lie ? People wonder why other combat sports fans laugh at the majority boxing fans with azz backwards logic ! I cant believe this is actually debatable and the posters claiming hes not fast dont realise it would be the same thing holding a sign up that says "im a dummy " thats what their advertising !

I should create a thead titled " was M.Tyson a true puncher " and see what surfaces bc im genuinely curious to how dumb something not debatable like this thread can come up with

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      AJ is big, strong & packs a punch but he is NOT fast.
      When I was watching the Martin fight I realized that he is fast. Like scary fast for how big he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        I thought Wlad was faster in spots, prime Wlad was worlds faster than any version of Joshua.

Id say AJ is average for his size.
        Wlad was deceptively quick though. There was this misconception he was a big stiff robot but he was anything but. He was very quick with his feet too, not a dancer but the ability to step back and get in and out, he was pretty fast.

I always felt that was what troubled Haye the most, or at least surprised Haye the most. Haye went into that fight thinking he was way faster than Wlad and found out it wasn't the case.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Its not really hard to look fast at heavyweight, a lot of them are over 30 years old and 'Big-Baby' Miller weighed 300 pounds for his last fight. Now Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder is the 'Flash' of the HW's, people dont give him enough credit for that speed.
          I talked to Deontay yesterday (He lets me call him that) and he said himself that Joshua is the better man and would demolish him.

Comment

His speed dissipates after 4-6 rounds, during a intense fight! (This is something he really needs to work on improving!)...

Comment

Fast compared to ?
              I am AJ fan took but like many have said he is not the fastest.. Wlad was way quicker with his punches.. Wilder has quick hands and so does Parker.. AJ would be ranked after these guys in terms of hand speed..
              He has a good technique, balance and anticipation so that he can slip and counter..

Can we not talk about Martin and say he was quick to counter.. Martin and Brazeale are ****ty boxers..

Comment

Working...
              X