No announcement yet.

Don King gives $100,000 worth of turkeys to the hood for the holidays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don King gives $100,000 worth of turkeys to the hood for the holidays

Goes to show you that he does have a heart.

He'll probably send debt collectors to their houses after Easter. "What? You didn't think these were for free did you?"

Comment

They'll all get bills from King tomorrow totalling $250k or maybe just food poisoning.

Comment

Thank you Mr King for all the memorable PPVs in the 90s..

Don King was the fans’ promoter.

Comment

Once he buys 350m worth of turkeys I'll forgive him for robbing all those fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Thank you Mr King for all the memorable PPVs in the 90s..

Don King was the fans’ promoter.
            Yep I agree. Don put 3 HW title fights on one PPV. That would never happen today.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              Once he buys 350m worth of turkeys I'll forgive him for robbing all those fighters.
              Dont blame Mr King man. It aint his fault that these dumb fighters dont know how to manage their money.

These fighters made more money than they would have under any other promoter, robbed or not, so how is Mr King the bad guy?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Dont blame Mr King man. It aint his fault that these dumb fighters dont know how to manage their money.

These fighters made more money than they would have under any other promoter, robbed or not, so how is Mr King the bad guy?
                I see where you're coming from but I think Don King is good for B+ fighters who would never be able to get there on their own. A lot of the fighters that King had in the past were real superstars who I think any promoter would've loved to have.

He's working well in the present with his lesser fighters and getting em those BS title shots. I think Don King may be the greatest in the game at getting B/C level fighters title fights.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Yep I agree. Don put 3 HW title fights on one PPV. That would never happen today.
                  Not to be a stickler for details but it'd be IMPOSSIBLE today cuz 2 guys got all the belts.

Comment

Man you would think with all the money that passed through his hands throughout his career he would have created jobs back in the hood.We seen how he scammed his own people in the boxing business.but that's how brothaz get when they become rich.They turn into rich money hungry republicans lol

Comment

Working...
                    X