No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Andrade Is Hiding Behind A Network Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    For starters show me this link where it says eddie would give Mall Boo Boo for a 1 fight deal.
    Eddie Hearn publicly made a 1 fight offer to Charlo right after Charlo publicly said that he was willing to go to DAZN for a 1 fight deal a couple months ago... Then Eddie publicly said I'll give you a 1 fight deal that's fine with us just give me a call...

He definitely said it BUT it was more like 2 months ago. He responded to Charlo's offer within a few hours!

The bottom line is Charlo is bragging that he's his own promoter so what's the problem. Andrade is under a contract with Matchroom/ DAZN so Charlo knows Andrade can't go over there but if Charlo really is his own promoter then he can easily go to DAZN for a fight otherwise Charlo is blowing smoke and lied about being "his own promoter"

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      This goon has been seriously brainwashed. So these FREE AGENTS should turn down bigger money for the fights they claim they want where there are belts to be won because you dont want them to give DAZN any exposure, Charlo? Hes a long way from the 2nd coming of Floyd Mayweather lol. This thread is about Charlo accusing Boxers of hiding behind networks and you are demanding Charlo should hide behind his network.

LOL WTF man. Seriously? You are one brainwashed PBC idiot thats for sure. Another one who gets his BREAKING LIES and Views from the LDBC.
      When I read some of these posters post, makes me feel sorry for humanity.

Whatever happened to if it “Makes dollars then it makes sense”?

Now it’s about let fighter A go to fighter B network, when doe it meant both fighters getting paid less, just because fighter B network has potentially more views....

Phuck the views, let these fighters go to the highest bidders.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Canelo is fighting on DAZAN just like Andrade and GGG. Charlo said he can contractually cross that street any time he wants but just doesn't want to.

Just me trying to help...I'm always helpful....no?
        Exactly! If he's really his own boss then it should be no problem!! Eddie's already publicly said he would give Charlo a 1 fight deal about 2 months ago and Andrade definitely wants it and is available in May for the fight!

Comment

Seems like BOTH are happy with just making the money they make for opponents that doesn't have much of a shot against either to be honest and would rather continue to fight guys like that and playing it safe with the hopes that Canelo choose one of them to fight him

No reason Charlo vs Andrade shouldn't be made. and the winner should get a shot at Canelo

Comment

Wasted careers. All parties involved

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
              Jermall Charlo hasn't ever had in an even longer time. At least Andrade was lined up to fight BJS before Saunders pissed radioactive. Charlo just talks about getting big fights.
              While Boo Boo backed out of a couple fights like he did with Mell & D-Chenko & billy hoe aint shet.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Fair enough.
                But let's say that what i said DOES happen and Charlo gets offered a career high payday to fight Andrade on DAZN and he rejects it...
                What would you call that???
                For one fight yeah, big pay then sure but you probably got it mixed up cuz it was Jermall who said in interviews that he would fight a 1 fight deal on dazn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsp9bpIFTI4

Here's what eddie said & this was a couple months ago & nothing from eddie yet lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFEOpChuWPA

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  Lions promotion contractually permits Charlo to fight on DAZAN but... DAZAN does not permit Andrade to fight anywhere else. In return, DAZAN offers Andrade and ANY opponent more than TWO TIMES what they make on any other network and access to the top middle weights they all seem to mention as preferred opponents on a regular basis...

In short...What Charlo chooses to do is by choice and choice alone.

Question, If Charlo chooses not to fight on DAZAN how does he expect to ever fight Canelo, GGG or and top 5 middle?

Sorry but this is on Charlo, he doesn't want that smoke...simple as that.
                  Cut it out, you just protecting pvssy-g, we know what you bout..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                    Since everyone is ducking your questions, I will answer for them.

You would call Charlo a Duck. Plain and simple.

Good question btw.
                    You the one ducking..afraid of Mall fighting Nelo You twinkies aint taking NO PUNCHES & trying HARD to protect your favorite fighters

Comment

What ever happened to “cleaning out the division?” & and THEN challeging the CHAMP? These phckn snotty rich kids want EVERYTHING their way. It dont work like that. Well, it never use too.
                      These kids see the Mayweathers, Broners etc and expect the world to BOW to them. I got news for u kids. “You have got to earn RESPECT FIRST, then the money will follow. The Charlos SHOULD of been the next big thing BUT there handlers NEVER mentally PREPARED them for ADVERSITY. Mark my words. They will FOLD when they meet TRUE TALENT.

Comment

Working...
                      X