Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-07-2019, 11:42 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2264 Post(s)
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 40,559.49
Good posts. Here's your first gift. - 1bad65 Good post. Cheers! - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck you degenerate racist - cheeseburger degenerate trash - cheeseburger 

Wilder vs Jousha is a bogus fight everyone knows Jousha has a China Chin . All Wilder has to do is jab his Chin and he will do the Zab Judah dance
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 11:52 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2456 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 44,224.75
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

another terrible thread you would think after this terrible year you guys would calm down a little smh
uppercut510 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 11:53 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2743 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 103,310.98
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut510 View Post
another terrible thread you would think after this terrible year you guys would calm down a little smh
Terrible year?
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 11:59 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2189 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,405.75
Total Points: 119,584.30
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I appreciate the colorful use of language, it's why I do it

I am a kinesiologist, chemist, engineer, inventor, entrepreneur, and feature of like 5 documentaries because I've owned my industry since I was 19. I make prosthetics, invented tranny prosthetics and improved female prosthetics. I do almost nothing with CIS men....because making a medical grade approximation of **** is funner than dicks.

Showtime, been there, signed that contract, can actually tell y'all what it is like to sit in a room with Showtime execs.

CBS, TLC, Channel 4, Discovery, Netflix. Been there son.

Just found that **** by searching my name. See the TLC logo? Notice the half ******ed looking rubber faces? See that ******* what looks like he's probably this dick right here?

Don't get me wrong, I don't actually think of myself as a smart person. Tesla was a smart person, we are all dumb****s. Youse lot are the only folks out here trying to prove you ain't a dumb ****. I'm only saying if you ain't dumb as **** why has my dumb as **** ass been able to provide the world with more contribution? Y'all call us stupid with nothing to back yerself up with, it's annoying. Shut the **** up until you do something worth bragging about and then continue to shut the **** up about it until some dumb prick who hasn't done nearly what you have says your kind is stupid.

Fugh me Marchegiano
You fughin hit that one right out of the old ballpark
Well said
Iíve been here quite some time and itís getting fughin bad by the minute
I just wish we could get back to boxing instead of paycheques , promoters and platforms
And just because someone doesnít agree with you , can we just agree to disagree instead of name calling or country or colour

Tip my hat to you sir
Good fughin post showing all your cards
Balls to the wall
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 12:12 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1907 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 80,952.85
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A The Bronze Bomber's year 2020 - Champ Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
I wouldn't be telling people you make tranny prosthetics though...these dudes will start making al haymon jokes and then be ordering from your distributor next week
No joke, I usually get an order or two when I post about it on boxing forums. Someone here is interested they're just scared to tell anyone. Obviously I'm not in the business of outting so I won't either.

Far as being made fun of for making trans products, I don't care actually. Everyone's seen the rise of trans in the media, I made money off it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
also wanted to say I think youre a solid poster....and I appreciate you aren't embarrassed of who you are...most of these guys are embarrassed and afraid to show themselves

ive posted my pic several times because most of these guy didn't believe I was white...even posted one of me wearing a GGG hat even though im one of his biggest detractors....

most of these dudes talk so much nonsense and trash but deep down they are embarrassed and ashamed of themselves
I appreciate it and back at ya.

This one's a little bit of a pet peeve. Folks around the world call us stupid while enjoying our inventions. This is our website, the system they use to get here be it PC, game machine, or smartdevice, all created by us. The electricity used to power it all came from the US. The peripherals used to interact are also US inventions. The graphic user interface they use because they're too stupid to understand code was made by Americans. The clothes they wear, the music they listen to, the television they watch, American.

They love Marvel, Star Wars, GOT, but, not American creativity?

Everyone's got a smartphone, but, no love for American intellectualism?

When was the last time Europe made a musical genre that isn't derivative of American music? The **** is gopnik rap? UK country?

We don't even give them **** for it either so why the **** do they attack our ability to produce genius? Then when they do no one wants to remind them of the score.

Life without American genius would suck. The difference between the UK and US is played out even on this forum. The US has one inventor here, where is my UK counterpart? Enough said. It's time for them to stress what clever they have and find a new reason to hate.
Marchegiano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 12:30 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1907 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 80,952.85
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A The Bronze Bomber's year 2020 - Champ Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
Fugh me Marchegiano
You fughin hit that one right out of the old ballpark
Well said
Iíve been here quite some time and itís getting fughin bad by the minute
I just wish we could get back to boxing instead of paycheques , promoters and platforms
And just because someone doesnít agree with you , can we just agree to disagree instead of name calling or country or colour

Tip my hat to you sir
Good fughin post showing all your cards
Balls to the wall
I appreciate that. Especially the bit about going back to just talking about boxing. Man, I really do miss the days when my biggest brag on a boxing forum was my boxing history.

These days it's all business debates like you say. It feels more like going into a room with suits and much less like going to the local sports bar to shoot the ****. I do miss the Chers kinda atmosphere and combat centered debates.
Marchegiano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 12:42 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2189 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,405.75
Total Points: 119,584.30
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
I appreciate that. Especially the bit about going back to just talking about boxing. Man, I really do miss the days when my biggest brag on a boxing forum was my boxing history.

These days it's all business debates like you say. It feels more like going into a room with suits and much less like going to the local sports bar to shoot the ****. I do miss the Chers kinda atmosphere and combat centered debates.

Well said again
Your on a fughin roll brother lol
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 12:48 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2241 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23.38
Total Points: 35,681.01
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Says the PBC fanboy. There's so many of you tards saying things that make no damn sense to anyone with common sense. No wonder the US has a reputation of being dumb. Hard not to come to that conclusion when visiting this site and seeing all you bottom dwellers talking bollocks.
Quit stalking me and get a life.
Pan-Africanist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 01:13 PM #19
Interim Champion

Quoted: 485 Post(s)
Bob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 37.21
Total Points: 19,745.35

Ruiz was trash when he was with Top Rank, now they've elevated him to deity.
Bob Haymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 01:21 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Htown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to beholdHtown-Finest is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,221.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
Your obsession with PBC is kinda creepy.
Daneutral and widit are creepy and queerís to begin with
Htown-Finest is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends