Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo, who wins the rematch, Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo, who wins the rematch, Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao?

I think manny would take him now. Been more active, fought and beat better boxers. Floyd only fought Conor McGregor and even that he looked like he was struggling in the first few rounds. He had a great win against Tenshin, early KO win.

Floyd would be crazy to come out of retirement now to fight manny and risk his legacy, even though the money would be too much to turn down.

Come on dude. There's a reason Floyd is not showing up.

He can't win it. That fluke win was all he got. He's savoring it. It's better than getting exposed in a rematch.

Floyd after seeing that fight. Will hide in his mama's skirt again.

@ 3:30 : You think Floyd will give you a rematch if you beat Keith Thurman?

Pac: "I don’t think so, he will get scared more!" You heard that Floyd?

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-21-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Will there be VADA testing?

Comment

I don’t think we saw anything that would suggest Manny would beat Floyd.

I know this hurts the idiotic haters on this site but this fight proved how great Manny is but also proved he wasn’t as old and shot when Floyd beat him as the fans who can’t get over Floyd beating him suggest.

Great win that gives Manny fans and Floyd haters ammunition to call for a rematch. Hopefully this doesn’t make the site unbearable for more than a week.

Comment

Mayweather is simply a better boxer than Pacquiao.

Comment

To be honest, Manny isn't as good as people pretend he is, he never was, I don't give a ****.

I don't know of a single boxer in history who got more favors. I don't know of a single boxer in history whose fans soak up his bull**** like water to a sponge. Manny is super overrated.

A win like this seems to make people forget his longest win streak is like 15 fights or some ****. With the gifts!

JMM kicked his ass over and over again, got robbed over and over again, was very public about his feeling and very public about how he felt like he had to KO Manny to get the W because he'd never be given a decision win over Manny. Then Manny gets KTFO.

Had they not robbed him, Manny wouldn't even have his 15 fight streak.

Every fight he loses he has some kind of piss poor crybaby as **** excuse people distribute right away no matter how goofy it makes them look. ****in' shoulder? Get the **** out of here.

The dude's whole career is fight Floyd's leftovers to juxtaposed to Floyd. Then they fight and guess what? Even a hater like me expected more. This ***** ain't even close to the level. He's not what everyone claims he is. He's as good as any other high profile win on Floyd's resume, not better, the only thing better about him is his gifts and crying. Outside of that, average ****ing champion level fighter.

I give him a punchers' chance in the first. It was stupid, he has no chance at all. Floyd shuts him down again.

Comment

I think Floyd still wins. But with Floyd being so inactive, I expect it will be a closer fight. Now it might even do better numbers than Pac-May 1! Crazy you would have never thought that after the first one ended

Comment

Working...
              X