Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer Mom Enters The Cage With A Pro MMA Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The interview does say "she is agreeable to step in last minute. Do we look to make a fight happen with the resource that is available or do we cancel the fight....."

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      LMAO!!!! That woman is a LEGIT FIGHTER!!!

The woman that got KO'd had an 0-2 record coming and and the winner was making her MMA debut. Crazy **** man.

It wasn't a state commission controlled event.

Here's an interview with the (apparently) owner of that promotion: http://collateraldamagemma.com/xpold...-katie-castro/
      Hahaha now i don't feel bad at all.... War 0-3 Soccer mom!

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        Hahaha now i don't feel bad at all.... War 0-3 Soccer mom!
        More heart than Victor Ortiz doe

Comment

I think it's time for Beth the Soccer Mom to strongly consider hanging it up after this one...she looks washed up, she was f**king atrocious out there looking like a lady b-suth

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I think it's time for Beth the Soccer Mom to strongly consider hanging it up after this one...she looks washed up, she was f**king atrocious out there looking like a lady b-suth
            All she needs to do is hook up with Freddie Roach and she could reinvent her career.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              All she needs to do is hook up with Freddie Roach and she could reinvent her career.
              Well she clearly came out firing, albeit ineffectively, but she has some offensive potential in the mold of a lighter punching Ruslan Provodnikov as she comes face first brawling...Freddie can refine that untapped offensive potential and bring out the best in her

if they lay out a 3-5 year plan and execute it I can see her in the ring with Rousey on PPV around 2020

Comment

In all 3 of her losses she's been knocked out by punches in under 30 seconds.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Katie-Castro-173775

Comment

Is it a coincidence that someone I'm assuming is the GOAT Kurt Cobain's cousins (assuming) is reffing? or is the fix in? Premature stoppage?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    In all 3 of her losses she's been knocked out by punches in under 30 seconds.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Katie-Castro-173775
                    Yeah she's regressing too...she went from getting stopped between 25 and 28 seconds, to getting stopped in 10 seconds. That's concerning. Lets wait and see though if this is just an anomaly -- maybe she can get back to getting stopped around the 30 second mark in career fight #4.

We still believe in you, Katie.

Comment

How many free shots did the proper fighter hit her with before she dropped her? Disgraceful punching.

Comment

Working...
                      X