Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naked Attraction. Best show in UK.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres on where girl chose a black dude but then rejected him because his pecker so too big

The shyt was literally dangling down and touching his toes and fat like a lamb chop

Her words were you will break me with that

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      No way they'd do that here, unless it were on PPV or online, we're total prudes in public. It would be hugely popular, but few people publicly admit to liking it.
      I also feel us ''ordinary'' Americans are too vain to be naked on tv. Those creatures on NA were ghastly but very brave !

Comment

Hunted down a few episodes. Some really bad looking women and I have to say, ugly ass dudes too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
          Hunted down a few episodes. Some really bad looking women and I have to say, ugly ass dudes too.
          True plus it just didn't feel right.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Theres on where girl chose a black dude but then rejected him because his pecker so too big

The shyt was literally dangling down and touching his toes and fat like a lamb chop

Her words were you will break me with that
            I’m not black but I know how he feels. In my younger premarried days when I dated. Ive been told my c0ck is to big and to much to handle. I’ve had women stop seeing me because of my big size. Fact

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
              I’m not black but I know how he feels. In my younger premarried days when I dated. Ive been told my c0ck is to big and to much to handle. I’ve had women stop seeing me because of my big size. Fact
              Post d1ck pics or it didn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                Post d1ck pics or it didn't happen
                I’ll definitely send you pics of my hog only on promise by you that you will jack off to it. Is that a deal?

Comment

I’ll definitely send you pics of my hog only on promise by you that you will jack off to it. Is that a deal?

Comment

Why don't we just cut to the chase and have webcam sex? <3

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                      Why don't we just cut to the chase and have webcam sex? <3
                      Yessssssssss, i didnt want to be so forthcoming. So since im loving your style. Id love to watch you jack off to my hog over webcam.

Where can I find you daddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X