No announcement yet.

James Harden the MVP !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Harden the MVP !

Got to give harden the MVP without Chris Paul too.
    James is giving me flashbacks of MJ and Kobe with how he is playing.
    He’s the reigning MVP and about to run that Trophy back.
    It’s a damn shame Houston can’t put a star in his prime next to him.
    What he did in Green face after they tried to cheat him when Durant was out of bounds was nasty. I’m not even a Rockets fan but real recognize real.

all good.. let him have his little regular season game winner shine. he usually dont show up come playoff time when it counts so lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      all good.. let him have his little regular season game winner shine. he usually dont show up come playoff time when it counts so lol.
      If he had one other prime Allstar he’d win a chip. He don’t need a team USA like the Warriors or Lebron.

It’s plain in front of our eyes, barring injury, this man can’t be guarded.

Comment

DeMar DeRozan & Aldridge fused together on some dbz shít as a close runner up.

But forreal, shout out to Harden for saving my money. Wtf kinda call was that before Harden's game-winner? That is probably the worst call I've seen all year. These muhfücking refs aren't that inept, they are complicit. No way that black ref standing right there didn't see Durant's giraffe legs yards out of bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
          DeMar DeRozan & Aldridge fused together on some dbz shít as a close runner up.

But forreal, shout out to Harden for saving my money. Wtf kinda call was that before Harden's game-winner? That is probably the worst call I've seen all year. These muhfücking refs aren't that inept, they are complicit. No way that black ref standing right there didn't see Durant's giraffe legs yards out of bounds.
          Like he literally took four steps out of bounds lol

Comment

Harden is overrated trash

He was a great #3

Hes just a good ball hog #1

Comment

Theres like a dozen players I'd take over harden

Lebron, Durant, lillard, Davis.....

Hell I'd take soft WNBA great steph curry over harden

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                Like he literally took four steps out of bounds lol
                If he isn't Durant's cousin or some shít, maaaaaan.

Luckily Harden hit that 3 and saved him. People would not have let that go.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                  If he isn't Durant's cousin or some shít, maaaaaan.

Luckily Harden hit that 3 and saved him. People would not have let that go.
                  I think it’s because that was in Oracle. If that happened in Houston there would have been a riot.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    I think it’s because that was in Oracle. If that happened in Houston there would have been a riot.
                    Trust me, some muhfücka coming off losing 10 G's off that call would've done something, found him, leak his address, whatever. People are petty.

It's hard to believe this was a mistake, that's what makes it so bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X