Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does everyone not work this week b4 Xmas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    It all depends on how much work I have. If things are busy then yea. I'm self-employed so if there's a lot of work for me to do I can't really just say the hell with it and not do anything for a week.
    NICE! what do u do bro? do you work from a home office?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      NICE! what do u do bro? do you work from a home office?
      My office is my apartment but I'm out on the road a lot. As for what I do, let's say I'm one of the footsoldiers of the legal and insurance industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        My office is my apartment but I'm out on the road a lot. As for what I do, let's say I'm one of the footsoldiers of the legal and insurance industry.
        That to me sounds like a PRIVATE EYE huh? LOL

Comment

Tomorrow is my last day, the plant gets shut down until first week of January.

Merry Christmas

Comment

That to me sounds like a PRIVATE EYE huh? LOL
            Sounds like he interviews insurance claims to see if they’re legit.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Tomorrow is my last day, the plant gets shut down until first week of January.

Merry Christmas
              Awesome bro you get off a day earlier than me. They making us work until Friday full day too WTF LOL.

Comment

Sounds like he interviews insurance claims to see if they’re legit.
                that sounds like a good gig. I'd love to do that lol.

I actually prefer to be out then stuck at a desk. I'm always traveling for work and sometimes I have to go to meetings across town and events, but I could never sit at my desk 5 days week, 8 hours dont know how anyone can.

Comment

Awesome bro you get off a day earlier than me. They making us work until Friday full day too WTF LOL.
                  I’m night shift, so technically this is my Thursday shift even though it started on Wednesday. So I finish Friday morning at 7am until Jan 7th. Can’t wait haha (technically Jan 6th at 11pm, you get the idea)

Comment

that sounds like a good gig. I'd love to do that lol.

I actually prefer to be out then stuck at a desk. I'm always traveling for work and sometimes I have to go to meetings across town and events, but I could never sit at my desk 5 days week, 8 hours dont know how anyone can.
                    Yeah I was white collar most of my life, hated it. Had a career change about a year ago and now I work for one of the big 3 automakers. I love it.

Comment

Yeah I was white collar most of my life, hated it. Had a career change about a year ago and now I work for one of the big 3 automakers. I love it.
                      yeah bro im trying to get a way from the corporate grind myself.

I was looking at some of the government jobs where I can walk around and not be stuck at a desk all day.

Also in like 2 years me and 2 friends were looking to buy like restaurant franchise if everything goes well.

So what did you do before the automaker industry bro? Also props on landing that new gig and loving it.

We had a business trip down to Miami and they showed us all the big time mansions by the water it was a real interesting tour. One of the biggest mansions by the water was this guy who invented the Air Conditioner valves for all cars with AC. He was actually a factory worker at GM and it helped him come up with the idea and he patented it and became like 800million strong!

Comment

Working...
                      X