Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for the Championship LeBron, but **** You.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    i see mario thriving on NY. he's one of the few magic player who can create his own shot. they made a mistake renouncing his contract too early.
    I like em.

Makes Courtney Lee expendable.

At this point we got way too many guards...

Comment

• https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...medium=twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        I like em.

Makes Courtney Lee expendable.

At this point we got way too many guards...
        he can play the forward position fine. his best game of his career is when he plays PF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
          Theres a reason why I didn't get his jersey, because I knew he was a b*tch and once a liar, always a liar. I will always appreciate that championship in 2016, but seriously, LA, Without any stars. Thats a giant ***** you to the Cleveland Cavaliers right there. What happened to this, "I always believed that I’d return to Cleveland and finish my career there."

What about that assh*le.

I hope this piece of ***** goes ringless in LA because thats how he will be remembered. The guy who went To LA who never even made it to the finals out there.

***** you LeBron.

BostonGuy If by some Miracle, lebron stays with the cavs, please delete this thread
          Of course he will, even if the warriors played without curry and durant they'd still lose to them lol....and now that boogie joined the warriors they won't even make the finals...man L.A can be happy if they make the playoffs..

Comment

• I can't understand his move to L.A except the money, he'd have more chances making the finals with Philly than with the crew he has in l.a

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              I can't understand his move to L.A except the money, he'd have more chances making the finals with Philly than with the crew he has in l.a
              Embiid is a mother****ing beast. I can't believe lebron passed up the opportunity to play with him and simmons. That sixers team is stacked as ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Embiid is a mother****ing beast. I can't believe lebron passed up the opportunity to play with him and simmons. That sixers team is stacked as ****.

He still has time because he has not signed anything

Comment

Working...
                X