This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    and apparently the black communties kill more children then they what are born!

literally killing yourselves off slowly.
    Having more babies aborted than born would not mean the race is dying off. (Not to mention it isn't even true at a national level that more Black babies EDIT: are aborted than are born)

Only true if more Black people die than are born, which I seriously doubt is true.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-24-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Having more babies aborted than born would not mean the race is dying off. (Not to mention it isn't even true at a national level that more Black babies are born than are aborted)

Only true if more Black people die than are born, which I seriously doubt is true.
      who knows????

go look up the stats and report back to me your findings.

Comment

Not bad Larry, not bad at all.

Comment

Calm down, ben carson.

Don't stab anyone now.

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
            I am sorry but it is true!!! We kill each other daily but only cry when others kill us, we praise our own ignorance but cry when we are called out on it... We are ok with our comedians making jokes on other races but if they joke about us we want a ****ing march..HELL WE DONT WE LIKE EACH OTHER OR SUPPORT EACH OTHER AT ALL!!..We think it is ok for us to call anyone else racial slurrs but when we are called those names we want war..WTF IS WRONG AND WHAT HAPPENED TO US??? People have died for us to have rights and we are just abusing it being ratchet and ignorant...Sure we have SOME who actually get an education and strive to be something..But to many think they shoud be handed something and cry over **** that is justified..."FREE SO AND SO" the mother****er killed and raped several people while selling dope and you blame the white man for him being locked up?? THAT DAMN SLAVE MENTALITY HAS REALLY ****ED US UP..YOU ARE NOT A DAMN VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pull up your damn pants ,learn proper english and get a fvkcing job!!!!!!!!!

We have to much talent to act so damn powerless!!!!!!!!
            Practice what you preach Larry. Everything you said about the American black was spot on. But even you when you get all high and drunk think this rant you just went on is BS.

I bet you are one of those dudes who tell your kids do as I say and not as I do, pretending you are teaching them the right way. If you truly wanted to show your kids the right way, you’d stop drinking and smoking dope and then truly try and get a real job and make something of yourself.

Comment

Hotep Larry

I hear you but I would never letting :wt: get the joy of hearing the things I say in private.

Comment

The main problem is when we allowed people who didn't view us as human to teach our children. MLK was a noble man with good intentions but history has proven Malcolm X to be right. When we allowed them to educate our kids we gave up our future and most valuable resource.

Comment

A Japanese will start a business and hire his own people. We'll go to college and spend all that money getting a degree and beg for a job from white people and even use affirmative action to get it. smh.

Comment

Integration was the worst thing to happen to us. We should've never integrated with people who had to make a law in order to consider us full humans. God damn mind blowing when I think about it.

Comment

Now Larry, if you can say all this on video while slopping on some chicken, whitey will eat it up...

Comment

Working...
                      X